Weight loss buddy wanted :)

Options
Hi there, I'm Hannah, 5'5 and 185. From the UK but currently living in the US. I'm looking for a buddy so we can motivate each other, share tips on exercise and cooking/meals, and just generally support each other while achieving our goals! I put on loads of weight in the past few months, it just crept up on me, but now I know that something has to change! Let me know if you are interested!

Replies

• Dr3aming
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose myself, I probably won't be of a lot of help, as I'm a newb at losing weight as well, but I can be here mentally!
  • TeriaShae
    TeriaShae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Teria!
    I started my journey out at 225 pounds! I'm currently 158! I'd love to be a weight loss buddy! I'm 19!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have over 70 pounds to lose; I already have lost 49 pounds. I'm currently 197 pounds.

Join our circle of MFP friends.

Count me in!!!
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hey, there! i'm cece. my starting weight is somewhere around 270 and i want to 100+ pounds and could definitely use a buddy!
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Hannah, 5'5 and 185. From the UK but currently living in the US. I'm looking for a buddy so we can motivate each other, share tips on exercise and cooking/meals, and just generally support each other while achieving our goals! I put on loads of weight in the past few months, it just crept up on me, but now I know that something has to change! Let me know if you are interested!

Hi Hannah! & Welcome to the US!!

I am also from the UK! Manchester chick right here. :) I'm 5'3 & 286 (yeeesssss I know. I'm a bit up there. Lol) I like cooking and sharing ideas and whatnot on like, exercises I did that day, different meal replacement smoothies, and gym meetups! Even if we don't live in the same town, we can Skype! :) It'd definitely be awesome to have a fellow Brit along on the journey with me. But anywho, you can count me in on this journey with you! Let me know if that sounds like something you're up to!
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am a newb too, you can add me. I know a lot about weight loss and nutrition. I have a super strict diet due to food intolerances and I love to exercise so I can help motivate you. I am an Aussie chick so getting used to pounds.
  • mishka45
    mishka45 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new here too just over a month and already lost 8lb, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • iAmStarStuff27
    iAmStarStuff27 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    New to MFP too. Happy to help with motivation. Feel free to add.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Howdy fellow Brit!

I have the marmite effect, you'll love me or hate me but I work hard and train like a beast! I've lost 115 llbs in 9 months so going strong and not planning on stopping anytime soon !

Happy to have other supportive like minded friends so feel free to add xx

Char x
  • dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im also from the UK, I am 5'6 and weighed 186lb when I first started. I am now down to 163lb but still have another 23lb to go before I am finished... Feel free to add me :-) !!
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    Howdy fellow Brit!

I have the marmite effect, you'll love me or hate me but I work hard and train like a beast! I've lost 115 llbs in 9 months so going strong and not planning on stopping anytime soon !

Happy to have other supportive like minded friends so feel free to add xx

Char x

Hooray!! More Brits! Haha! I love it!
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    Hi! Im also from the UK, I am 5'6 and weighed 186lb when I first started. I am now down to 163lb but still have another 23lb to go before I am finished... Feel free to add me :-) !!

You are looking great girl!! Mind if I add you as well? :)
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too! London but moving to Glasgow in 2 months. Down 10.5lb in 2014 and training for a 5k race in May / 10k race in June :)

Edit: 5'4, started at 175 and now at 164.5
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. Not from the UK, but plan on visiting at the end of this year!
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. Not from the UK, but plan on visiting at the end of this year!

Added you! :) & how did you get that super cute picture on your ticker thingy?!
  • harriethayes
    harriethayes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    Im from the UK as well, Reading Uni! :)

5ft 4" and 153.5lbs looking to get down to around 112lbs. Anybody feel free to add me, I always think the more support you have the better you'll do!
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    I'm from the UK too! London but moving to Glasgow in 2 months. Down 10.5lb in 2014 and training for a 5k race in May / 10k race in June :)

Edit: 5'4, started at 175 and now at 164.5

Ahh.... how I miss it over there. :/ Anyway, great job on your weight loss girl! x
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    Hi guys!
    Im from the UK as well, Reading Uni! :)

5ft 4" and 153.5lbs looking to get down to around 112lbs. Anybody feel free to add me, I always think the more support you have the better you'll do!

Yaayy!!! It's like, a UK party in here! hahaha!! Totally agree on the support. It generally makes people happy knowing they have someone behind them backing them up. I just accepted your request! xx
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options

Go to the ticker, click on change ticker settings (or something like that), then select customize. You can put any picture you want in there :drinker:
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options

Go to the ticker, click on change ticker settings (or something like that), then select customize. You can put any picture you want in there :drinker:

Ohh I see! That dumb thing isn't letting me do it. -_- Oh well. Haha. Thank you anyway! x