Any fellow YouTubers? I'm pretty fresh here

Options
You clicked!

Hey there! I'm UnkemptCaptain, or Captain for short & I am here because I obviously am in need of losing weight.

I make Natural Hair Care, Weight Loss, & DIY videos on YouTube so you can check me out here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Ldsy9b8mTn2BNGdg7KqiA

This journey is quite the journey, lol. But it's not stopping me from achieving my goals.
Hopefully you agree & will wanna lose (or gain) with me! Hope to see you along the ride!

Bye guys!

Replies

• cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm not a youtuber, but i love watching youtube videos. seriously, i get sucked into watching hair and makeup videos, haha. anyway, i'll check out your channel & i sent you an add :)
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    hooraayy!! & yeesssss. omg I STAY on YouTube! Haha. But I hope you enjoy my channel! I accepted your request. :) Let's get this journey rolling! ;D
  • apieceofenergy
    Options
    Yeah, actually. I started posting videos on a youtube account not long ago (5 or so weeks by my reckoning,) most of them being rambly bits about my weight loss or things I deal with week to week while keeping track of my intake. You can find me here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCftNAYYb6pbWS3tqtkBOagA

I still don't have the separating channels thing down just yet, so don't mind the music I posted for a friend.
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    Yeah, actually. I started posting videos on a youtube account not long ago (5 or so weeks by my reckoning,) most of them being rambly bits about my weight loss or things I deal with week to week while keeping track of my intake. You can find me here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCftNAYYb6pbWS3tqtkBOagA

I still don't have the separating channels thing down just yet, so don't mind the music I posted for a friend.

Lol. It's no problem! Mine might be a bit girly for your liking, but I'll check yours out nonetheless. :)
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    Ahhh.. very nice music selection. I used to be a huge Brand New fan. I had a hoodie I got from a concert of their that said "because mics are for swinging not singing.".....or something like that. Lol. It was forever ago.
  • apieceofenergy
    Options

Lol. It's no problem! Mine might be a bit girly for your liking, but I'll check yours out nonetheless. :)

Pfft, too girly.
  • apieceofenergy
    Options
    Ahhh.. very nice music selection. I used to be a huge Brand New fan. I had a hoodie I got from a concert of their that said "because mics are for swinging not singing.".....or something like that. Lol. It was forever ago.
    I'm getting a blue yeti soon so I can record music that doesn't sound like it was filtered through my *kitten*.

And maybe I'll learn to edit my videos, don't know if you've watched any, but there's NO editing to them XD
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    Haha! I was just saying!
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options
    I'm getting a blue yeti soon so I can record music that doesn't sound like it was filtered through my *kitten*.

And maybe I'll learn to edit my videos, don't know if you've watched any, but there's NO editing to them XD

I did. Which is why I mentioned the band Brand New. I am currently watching your #5 video. :) Editing takes time......lots & lots of time. & oh em geeee. Blue Yeti mics are expensive but sooooo worth it if you can afford it. I can't because I'm a Manager at GameStop, but I'd love to have one one day. :D
  • apieceofenergy
    Options

I did. Which is why I mentioned the band Brand New. I am currently watching your #5 video. :) Editing takes time......lots & lots of time. & oh em geeee. Blue Yeti mics are expensive but sooooo worth it if you can afford it. I can't because I'm a Manager at GameStop, but I'd love to have one one day. :D

I have a bit of spendable income here and there, I think when I get it i'll rearrange my Wicked Game cover and redo the Brand New cover and maybe post that Britney Spears Toxic cover I was working on yesterday XD
  • UnkemptCaptain
    Options

I have a bit of spendable income here and there, I think when I get it i'll rearrange my Wicked Game cover and redo the Brand New cover and maybe post that Britney Spears Toxic cover I was working on yesterday XD

Haha!!! Awesome! Go for it! :D
  • shaneanigans1
    Options
    I am a 16 year old natural bodybuilder, I just started up my own bodybuilding channel on youtube, ill be making videos giving advise on diet and training, motivational videos, workout videos that are both edited and raw footage, honest and unbiased reviews on supplements, etc. in the near future, if you have a youtube channel you should subscribe to me to show your support, it would mean a lot to me if you did! :)http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteluW7hZ-eddCJ5ckf0Lcg