Suggestions please

Options
Hello, Last year I lost 22lbs though eating 1200 net calories and exercise which was brilliant and I maintained it pretty well! This year, my goal is to loose the last of the weight (around 20-30lbs) but the problem I face now, it that I work away from home. Monday to Friday I am in hotels, which is fine for exercise (have access to a gym) but all my food is either hotel or restaurant food. :(

I am struggling to stick to the calorie intake as the food on offer is either packed with calories or choice is limited, any suggestions would be gratefully received.

I am determined to see the back of this weight!!!

Thank you :)

Replies

• AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'd invest in a hot plate and a pan/pot for cooking in the room. You could also get a small electric cooler for keeping some foods in the room. There is usually always a grocery store around.
    Also there are places like Subway that has salads and somewhat low calorie sandwiches.
  • helen8328
    helen8328 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think the best thing to do would be to always go for the healthiest choice on the menu. If you know in advance which hotel you're staying in then do a google search for restaurants nearby to find the best one. If you know exactly where you're going and even better which meal to have if they have an online menu, you're less likely to settle for something unhealthy as you don't know what else to do. It's also probably a good idea to find a nearby supermarket so you can stock up on health snacks too.