Need 40something friends for support and motivation

Options
Hi I'm 43 years old and I would love to connect with other ladies in their 40's, who are going through similar issues in life,so we can support and motivate each other to reach our goals. I need to lose about 35 lbs and I seem to have no willpower.
So if you'd like to be my friend let me know!

Replies

• caramm1
    caramm1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    count me in I'll send you a friend request! Not the cleanest diary and can get as bit boring but it works for me...... so far! :drinker:
  • jenet71
    jenet71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi...I've just started. Need to lose about 20kg...not sure what that is in pounds. Nice to meet you. Hopefully we can both reach our goals!
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Does age 39 1/2 make the age bracket? Lol
  • diffways
    Options
    What if I'm almost 40? EDIT: Oops, I'm a guy.
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    What if I'm almost 40? EDIT: Oops, I'm a guy.

I know that feel bro
  • lynnk1971
    lynnk1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in .. I'm 42 and trying very hard to loose my last 7lb (that just turned into 8lb) as i had a 1lb gain on my 2nd week of insanity!!

ADD ME :-)

Lynn
    xx
  • tammymays39
    tammymays39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning!.. i was so happy to see your post today. i'm als 43 years old. I've lost 35 lbs with only 20 more to go but I'm creeping down the wrong path.. I'm up 5 lbs. I was so motivated at 40.. and this year is sooo hard. I just stared back with myfitnesspal this morning as I truly need to get back to going the other way. Last year I ran my first 5k and it felt amazing. I want to do this again this year but so far I'm not off to a great start.
  • tcmom72
    Options
    Please friend me if you would like. I am 42, have 4 kids and work full time. It's not easy balancing everything. I've lost 40 pounds but I am losing my motivation with eating healthy. Workout out everyday though. Would love to help motivate you.