6.6 a month is it possible

Options
i aiming to hit 3 kg (6.6lb) a month do you think it way too much?!?

Replies

• frodopuppy
    Options
    1 to 2 pounds a week is fine
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    That seems like a reasonable goal, you have a bit to lose (judging by your ticker - I'm about the same, ultimately) and you can probably hit 3kg a month easy while not depriving yourself.
  • Nessa_Ox
    Options
    As long as you eat healthy and keep exercising, then yes
  • Dragonflag07
    Dragonflag07 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much you have to lose. Remember it took a lot longer to put on so take your time, it isn't a race. You will probably be happier with the results at the end if you don't rush it. Means you can retain lean muscle mass and not just burn it - you will look more toned and not the skinny-fat look some get. Also for a lot of people, the skin cant keep up with rapid weight loss so you end up with a different set of problems.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    if you have 60kg to lose then that sounds fine, that's between 1-2lb a week which is just right. As you get closer to goal (e.g. the last 5-10lb), you might want to aim to go a bit slower.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yep. Very possible.... you will have to PUSH yourself though... and be committed to both a healthy diet and exercise CONSISTENTLY..... no day should be left out... You got this :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    It's what I did, even though it wasn't my goal. And I didn't go nuts exercising either, and I definitely don't eat clean, lol. So definitely possible.
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    You can do that. Eating about 1600 calories a day gives me a 1 lb loss a week so if I burn 3500 calories a week that's 2lb a week total through diet and exercise.
  • earndien
    earndien Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i have about 40kg to lose (88lb) to get to a normal weight for my height, and i know the closer you get to your goal the harder it is, so that why i am aiming for smaller target to hit.
  • sauron92
    Options
    it's possible of course..and not too hard..but it'll take you about 1 year to reach your goal..

remember you need around 750 kcal daily deficit.