5'4 goal 130

Options
Hey my name is Megan 25 years old, I have 2 beautiful little girls I started mfp a few months after I had my daughter. I was 245 when I went to have my c section and I'm down to 170.6 today mfp has pushed me to lose 17 lbs in less than 2 months!..... Any support would be great! :smile:

Replies

• marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi same height as you! I'm a little further from my goal but I'm always looking for new friends!
  • twinmom823
    twinmom823 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm a mom to 1.5 year old twin boys, I'm 5'4 133, looking to lose just a few pounds and body fat! Would love to be friends :)
  • Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hello Megan (and friends!)
    I have just rejoined. I am also 5'4", have an 18 month old, am currently 173lb down from 217lb and aiming for 147lb initially :-)
    Love to get some friends in the same boat!
  • theonehechose
    Options
    Hi my name is Alysia. I'm a married mom of 5 and looking to lose 20lbs . I've been on MFP before but due to certain events in ,my life. I let it go. I wish to not take journey alone and would love make some friends along the way. Feel free add to me :)
  • pcsg1008
    pcsg1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me as a friend and anyone else is welcome too,
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Megan 25 years old, I have 2 beautiful little girls I started mfp a few months after I had my daughter. I was 245 when I went to have my c section and I'm down to 170.6 today mfp has pushed me to lose 17 lbs in less than 2 months!..... Any support would be great! :smile:

Just wanted to say that your girls are adorable. My daughter was bald and had that exact binkie when she was that little. :heart:
  • Patti6359
    Patti6359 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good work! Congrats. I am also 5'4" goal is 144.
  • danakcheer2014
    Options
    Hello, same height as well. Started off today.. Excited to
    Better myself and my health! I'm done feeling
    Insecure with my body! Would love to have friends
    on this app for motivation!
  • qbug223
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I am 139. My ultimate goal is 120 but I cant wait until I see 130. I have a two year old and 3 month old. The day of my csection I was 175. Add me ladies!
  • shonacole
    Options
    I have the exactly same goal! And I'm that height too. I have 6 kids. I got down to 138 at Thanksgiving, 2013, but then quit nursing my baby and quit working out and I ballooned up to 150. So I am starting again. I find the accountability of logging works. The problem is finding the time with the kids around. Anyhow, I thought this time I may try the 'community' to see if that gives me added accountability! I have done a week of exercise, now to get my eating back under control!
    Good luck with your weight loss :)
  • rslcarson
    rslcarson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was just about to post a new thread asking for friends with similar goals.
    I'm 27, married with a 4yo girl and a 11 mnth old Boy. I'm 5ft3in. Oct 13 I was 145lbs, started MFP mid Jan 14 at 138lbs. Have set a goal of 119 but I've never been under 126 in my adult life, I'm happy at 126 but I want to push myself to see what I can achieve.
    I'd really like friends who are similar height and weight and also mummies and who log every day.
    Feel free to add me anyone. :)
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My goal is similar to yours, I was 172 after my son was born. I am 161 now, would like to get down to 130. I am 5'1. Add me if you'd like :)
  • jess12883
    jess12883 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im same height but my goal is 140. I just had my 6th child in September, I was 223 when I had her. I dropped to 211 but ballooned back up to 223 around the holidays.