JM body revolution

Options
I just ordered Jillian Michaels body revolution from Amazon, and I was wondering if anyone else has tried it or is currently doing it? How were your results, and how did you like the program? Thanks!

Replies

• Currently doing JM 30 day shred, on week 1, day 4. (I alternate this with going to the gym and doing spin and weights). Let's just say I am not a fan of the running man and JM's videos are hard! Good luck
  • ditzie2009
    ditzie2009 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I ordered her box set and have done 1 day of 6 week 6 pack and OMG I hurt like mad the next day - so it's obviously working! I did her 30day shred and really enjoyed that and did lose some weight but didn't diet as I should have!

Good luck
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Heres a link group that started in January. People have been jumping in along the way so you be able to see posts from people who are 1 to 7 weeks in and get an idea of how the program is working. I just completed week 3 and I am enjoying is so far. I've also done 30 DS and Ripped in 30 and like this one the best, mainly becasue you are not doing the same routine day after day.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17213-jm-body-revolution
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6, and I'm loving it. She starts gently then really cranks it up. I've seen some great benefits from phase 1, and I'm much fitter already. I thought I would struggle to fit it in 6 days a week, but it's only 30 minutes. You can do anything for 30 minutes,
  • staceycakes71
    staceycakes71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 6. My muscles have really toned up, my muffin top is not quite as muffiny! My legs feel pretty solid, and all of my clothes are fitting a lot better.

It's only 30 minutes a day, and if she gets annoying you can mute her and stick on some of your own music.
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks everyone!