Calling all College Students - MFP Friend Network!

Options
Anyone that is in college/has been in college knows how busy and stressful your life can be. It is hard to find time in between classes, studying, homework, and working. (Especially in my case I have a very demanding, stressful job). Of course there is plenty of other things going on in your life that can knock you off track, or be a little speed bump on the way there.

I would like to create a small network of not only current college students, but former college students, and anyone else willing to pitch some helpful tips and tricks to keep working toward everyone's ultimate goal. I have received a lot of great support from my MFP friends, and I want everyone to receive the same treatment. The help you need is out there!

I would love to share my advice with other people in my situation, as well as listen to and adhere to your input. Every bit of encouragement goes such a long way, whether it be a like, short comment, or shooting some messages back and forth. I personally welcome every comment with open arms. It is great to have similar people that can relate to your situation and be there to support you. EVERYONE could use a little more motivation.

Please feel free to reply with some ideas, and start sending some friend requests. The bigger your network - the more help you receive as you embark on your journey! Just sending one friend request can go a long ways, so send as many as possible!

Thank you,
Brandan

Replies

• froggie2015
    froggie2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea!! Maintaining healthy habits in college is hard, not only because of all of the stress but also because it is so hard to find other people who really care about eating healthy, exercising, etc.
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am like you full time student, and working a stressful job (that I love), I am also a single parent. My job is demanding and this semester has a lot more work than last semester. Classes started in January and I still haven't found my groove yet. This group sounds like a great idea!
  • sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Current second year pharmacy student with two jobs as well as independent research projects. I'd love to give and receive support! :)
  • froggie2015
    froggie2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What do you guys do to help stay on track during the weekends? I know for me that is when I struggle with my diet the most