30 Day Shred & 25 pounds lighter!

Options
I just wanted to share my success! I just completed 30DS on Saturday! I did do it over 7 weeks. I had wanted to do 2 weeks per level but I went out of town for 5 days and it made it a little difficult. I started it when I joined MFP and began counting calories. It is definitely a combination of both. I lost a total of 25 pounds! And 13 inches from all over!

Just so you know, I have a lot of weight to lose and that is why I saw the results. My starting weight was 242.5 and now I am down to 217.5. I hope to be sharing more successes in the future!

Replies

• cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You should be so proud!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share my success! I just completed 30DS on Saturday! I did do it over 7 weeks. I had wanted to do 2 weeks per level but I went out of town for 5 days and it made it a little difficult. I started it when I joined MFP and began counting calories. It is definitely a combination of both. I lost a total of 25 pounds! And 13 inches from all over!

Just so you know, I have a lot of weight to lose and that is why I saw the results. My starting weight was 242.5 and now I am down to 217.5. I hope to be sharing more successes in the future!

That is really brilliant and well done on your success to date.

I started Ripped in 30 today (keep starting and stopping) this time I am in for the long haul. I was really winded. I plan to make RIP30 my fast day exercise, it will take longer to complete, but 24 minutes is just enough for fast day.
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results well done! I'm on day 7 and can see a difference already ... Looking forward to seeing 30 days in! :)
  • ash_37
    ash_37 Posts: 35
    Options
    Wow superb!! I did it for 30 days and only lost 8ibs. I was really hoping for more cuz im 160ibs. But well done.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is an awesome loss!! I love Jillian Michaels. She kicks your behind!
  • brenda5476
    brenda5476 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    just got the dvd and am starting it today - I have 45 lbs more to lose and have just lost 10 hypothyroid caused weight gain and weight loss has been slow and hard. I am doing 1500 calories and not eating back my exercise calories - need to keep pugging away.

Good job and keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!