Jillian Michaels' Six Weeks to a Six Pack

Options
I want to start this video for the next 6 weeks but would love it if I had some others that are doing it at the same time. That way we can help keep each other accountable for doing it by posting measurements and that sort of thing. If anybody else is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Replies

• qmartin78
    qmartin78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just bought it this weekend. I wanted to do it 3 times a week in conjunction with my other workouts. How many times per week do you want to do this? How many times per weeks is it suggested?
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Did my first workout today; she says it should be 5 times a week! I sweated a LOT!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I want to start this video for the next 6 weeks but would love it if I had some others that are doing it at the same time. That way we can help keep each other accountable for doing it by posting measurements and that sort of thing. If anybody else is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

I am doing a three day rotation with three of her DVDs: No More Trouble Zones (yesterday), Ripped in 30 (today) and Killer Buns and Thighs on Wednesday. Thursday start over all.

I actually liked NMTZ as she did not yap too much. It was 40 minutes long and something I feel I could do every 3 days.