30+ lbs to lose - need friends!!!

Options
Hi, I am needing to lose 30-40 lbs! I would love to have some more friends to be of motivation to me!!! Let's do this together!

Replies

• louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Log daily feel free to add ;)
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That's where I am at now too. This is the homestretch for me though....it's a super exciting time and I'm more committed than ever. Feel free to add me if you like. I am a pretty good cheerleader.
  • prettyBhaug
    Options
    30 more pounds for me! We are all in this together
  • Ruby058
    Ruby058 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started a week ago and definitely need some friends also :)
  • hnjenkins
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I am "officially" starting my fitness pal journey once again. Lost 40 lbs over a year ago and have gained 20 lbs back. Need motivation and encouragement and will provide the same. Am planning on posting and recording daily so let's get this party started. What is everyone planning for their first 5 lbs/10 lbs reward? I think my 10 lb will be a pedicure with hopes that spring will come soon and I can actually take my feet out of snowboots!!
  • Camish911
    Camish911 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey, I need to lose more like 50 pounds so free free to add me! I'm going to try to be on daily
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I am here every day. Add me if you like!
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    friend request sent:smile:
  • JFlores1976
    Options
    I need to stay motivated. Valentine's Day really messed with my willpower. I am wanting to lose 40 pounds. I love going to the gym now, so I just need to make good food choices! Congrats to everyone on their weight loss!
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here daily and am looking to lose 40-50 lbs.
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I have about the same to lose. :happy:
  • Mom_of_X
    Mom_of_X Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I am "officially" starting my fitness pal journey once again. Lost 40 lbs over a year ago and have gained 20 lbs back. Need motivation and encouragement and will provide the same. Am planning on posting and recording daily so let's get this party started. What is everyone planning for their first 5 lbs/10 lbs reward? I think my 10 lb will be a pedicure with hopes that spring will come soon and I can actually take my feet out of snowboots!!

i don't want to negate your motivation - i love that you have a plan!! - but can someone tell me the importance of rewards? i always assumed losing weight was it's own reward, so i never did anything other than cheer myself on as i watched the scale move down... GRANTED, it has also been a while for me, so maybe i'm just out of touch with 'the struggle.'

Anyways, best of luck to all!!! :-D
  • areid93
    areid93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    me too :) I'm actually in a weight loss competition at work and i would really like to win!
  • seaberry09
    seaberry09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40ish. Add me :)
  • fiya87
    fiya87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All , I'm looking to lose about 35-45 pounds. I need some serious motivation and recipe help... feel free to add
  • torrence61
    Options
    i am online every day i would like to be able to heip you through your journey
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I'm on here daily and looking to lose between 40-55.
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need to re-lose at least 30, so feel free to add me. I am getting back into logging daily and need some accountability partners.
  • spacecataz_
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 65 more pounds (100 total). I log everyday. Anyone add me if you want!