30 lbs or less to lose?

Options

Replies

• allikat399
    allikat399 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My goal today is 25 lbs. I will revisit whether I want to lose more once I achieve that goal. I'm always looking for support! It's tough and elusive, that weight goal of mine...
  • alexisoneill
    Options
    I have about 20 pounds to go and it seems like the weight comes off a lot slower the closer you get to your goal! Which can be frustrating:) anyone else notice this?
  • ChelC2587
    ChelC2587 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I've been trying to lose 12-15 for the past year probably and have been getting extremely stuck. I know what to eat, but I end up falling off the wagon on the weekend in a big way. I think I struggle because it seems like such a "little" bit to lose in relation to what's been lost already (70 or so pounds). However, I know I feel better when some of these pounds are off, and I'm determined to get there! I'm going to Mexico the second week of May and would love to feel more confident in my swimsuit! I'm hoping to lose about 10-12 pounds by then. (I was around 129 two years ago, but stress-related situations knocked me off track.)

My diary is closed right now, but I'll open it for anyone whose interested! I'm currently around 138 and looking to settle around 122-125. My heaviest weight was in the low 200s and that was probably 7-8 years ago.

I'm open for accountability and motivation. My biggest struggles are the weekend and outside influences from my boyfriend. (He means well, but he's never had a weight problem!) Add me if you can relate!
  • AimeeStokes1
    Options
    I've been wanting to loose a bit of weight for ages but have had no motivation! But now I have a holiday booked at the end of may so I want to loose 30lbs by then!
    I have just joined MFP so open to anyone who wants to add me.
    Also I am pretty rubbish at eating healthy so any advice on healthy meals or how to improve my food diary is welcome!
  • ginahwelch
    Options
    I have about 23lbs to go...Possibly more. My body has chnged since having 2 kids so I don't know what I will look like at 155 anymore...maybe more maybe less, I am not sure yet.

I am always open to friend requests, words of encourgement and support help us stay motivated!!!!
  • susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hi all, I want to lose 25lb, feel free to add me! I managed 20 before but have put 10 back on & keep getting stuck!
  • Heather_Jen
    Options
    HELP!!!
    I need a support group!!
    Looking to lose almost 30 lbs. Im about 172lbs right now.. would love to get under 150-140lbs!
    I was looking for an online personal trainer.. but I keep getting advice to come to this site and get into an support group.
    I have no idea how that works or where to find the right group for me.

Im 43 years old. In good general health. I dont like to run and dont do the gym.
    Is there a support group here for me?

Please add me as your friend or send a request or however this works!
    I need your help!
    Im also better at helping others stay motivated! Lets keep each other on track, and hold each other accountable.

Smiles,
    Heather
  • lawzza
    lawzza Posts: 11
    Options
    I have 13lbs to lose to get to a goal of 126, so add away! Open diary so you can nosey at what I'm eating :)
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm 71 down 23 to go and then who knows . I log daily tho my diary is nothing exciting unless its my treat day yum yum feel free to add peoples :D
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have 15 left, started at 133 Jan. 1st, added exercise on 1/20 when I turned 32, now I'm hovering between 127 and 125, feel free to add me, open food diary, but I haven't been able to cut out the junk, just cut it down for the most part. I've only been logging a few days, just started here.
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I have similar goals ...25 pounds left until my goal weight. Daily logger too..anyone can add if they need support.
  • kd1575a
    kd1575a Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 11-16 more lbs, depending on how I look and feel. I'm aiming for 135-140 lbs, but can and will reevaluate as necessary. Would definitely love support and I really like looking at people's diaries as well--not for judging, but for ideas/inspiration! This is my second stint with MFP and I feel like it's much more manageable to lose smaller amounts of weight at a time, FOR ME. Add me :)
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 to 25 more pounds to lose, just depending on how I feel when I get there. Would love some additional friends with similar goals. Feel free to add me.
  • albrown83
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I have about 20-25 lbs I want to lose. Feel free to add me! Lets make it melt away!
  • salgal74
    salgal74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want hear about the success stories in this group. I have about 30 to lose to get to 135ish. I turn 40 in 2 months and it feels impossible to get to my ideal weight. I have been making positive food changes like cutting out all soda and sugar sweetened drinks for 3 years, but if someone at work pushes a cookie on me or even a tiny piece of dark chocolate, I find it hard to resist. My Fitness Pal seems to be a great tool, but I've only been using it for about 2 weeks. It seems more effective than Weight Watchers online. I am not going to give up! I have determination nailed, but I would love to get in the right groove of seeing results on a continuous basis.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    ill add you, and anyone else is welcome
    i am 5ft 6, 135lbs, hoping to be 126lbs :)
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I got 13 more pounds to go and they are a ***** to drop!!
  • lepickel
    Options
    I'm new here but I found this post when searching Google for diet buddies. My former real life buddy doesn't have the same goals or motivation that I do. I really benefit from accountability though, so I'd love to connect with some people on this site. I don't know how anything works yet, so anyone is free to add me and I'll start posting and try to figure out how to add people too.I'm excited to talk to new people!
    I'm 28 ,5'4, and have 21 pounds to lose.
  • meej1028
    meej1028 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm just a little over 160 and trying to get back into the 140s and finding I'm having a hard time doing this despite exercise, eating less and clean eating. Excited for anyone to add me and have more motivation.
  • meanjeannes
    meanjeannes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose between 15-20 pounds; goal weight is 120-129 (yes, just so I can say I'm under 130!). Anyone in the same boat, please add me (mention this thread). Knowing that someone is looking at what I'm eating might be the inspiration for me to eat better! Thanks!