Anyone feel fee to add me!!!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Hi! You got this!
  • dcandreani
    dcandreani Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log on daily (I just hit 40 days in a row!) and I have about 40 pounds left to lose!
  • metrini
    metrini Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I still have a crapload to lose but feel free to add me lol
  • niloufarK
    niloufarK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi, welcome and feel free to add me too, I am aiming to lose about 30lbs by summer!!
  • KristinD1977
    Options
    Hi Brooke, I have about the same to lose. Today is my 50th day of logging since coming back to MFP and my diary is always open .(though I'm ashamed of the last 4 days, lol). I would be happy to offer support and have another active logger in my news feed to keep me motivated as well :)
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me yall! looking to lose 25 lbs! I log daily and work out 3-4 times a week
  • kristenn9715
    kristenn9715 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    looking to lose 20-30 lbs! feel free to add me as well!!
    Need support and I'll help motivate and support you as well
    :)
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well!
  • heidi555
    heidi555 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I added u and everyone can feel free to add me… <3
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request Brooke and I'll also add that wish to have some motivation on their walls on a daily basis! Im a pretty positive energetic guy who is almost at his goal weight after almost 4 months journey and there were so many great people that help me get there, its time to pay it forward!
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Welcome! My goal is to lost 40 pounds. I have already lost 7, so only have about 33 to go. Ugh! Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • chelcwick
    Options
    I have 35 to lose- feel free to add me
  • Shameka808
    Options
    Hi there about 25 to 30 more for me as well. Please add me if you would like. Its good to know were all inthis together.:happy:
  • jimmason20
    jimmason20 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i'm down 20. got 25 more to go. training for the Reebok Spartan race with some friends at work. be glad to help you with any questions you have.
  • jojoheck2489
    Options
    Hi there! I want/need to lose 30 more lbs. I have lost 9 so far, so 31. Add me if you want! I need encouragement, especially on the weekends. Thanks!
  • Sdb19
    Sdb19 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! I have about 40 pounds to lose and I have really struggled with weight loss attempts in the past so I would love any support I can get and I will return the favor! We can do this!
  • LeslieB042812
    LeslieB042812 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I'm in it with you all too! I have about 30 pounds to re-lose and am committed to logging in every day. :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

Loggiing will help you to see where the high calories are hiding. Watch how much of your son's "extra food" you're eating, thats a big one for me!

Time to learn some new foods that will last you all a lifetime!

Glad to help if I can !
    Anyone can feel free to add
    Nancy
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily, feel free to add me!