15 pounds is ALOT for some people!!!

Options
Truhvn
Truhvn Posts: 107 Member
To date I have lost 15 lbs. Let me tell you this is no small victory for me. The last time I was anywhere near this weight was over 4 years ago. I had just lost 10 lbs out of the blue...then I found out I was pregnant!!! So now I have a 3 1/2 year old Conner man, who was worth every pound gained. The pregnancy weight came off easily enough on its own. I ended up where I started, but now I've finally focused on getting healthy. 15lbs may not sound like alot, but for me it's like walking on a cloud. I haven't been this weight for an extended period of time (minus the pre-pregnancy weight loss) since high school over 15 years ago. At 5'0, I started with around 60 lbs to lose...I'm 15 down, that makes 45 more to go and that sounds beautiful to my ears. Yippee!!!

And, today I could zip my coat up and sit down in it at the same time. Man, I tell ya, it's the little things that get me. I almost cried right now just thinking about it!!

Replies

• ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's fantastic! Any loss is a victory, no matter how big or small. Be proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I remember when I lost my first 15#. I totally understand how it feels! Congrats on that 15! You will be @ goal before you know it! A couple weeks ago I cried because for the first time in 14 years I weighed under 200#! Just remember to rejoice in every victory, it's part of the journey. :)
  • abtropix
    abtropix Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! Keep it up! You're doing great! AND you're so much fun to have as a friend! Keep on moving, you can do this!!!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are doing a great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!