Any brits?

Options
Hi I'm Soleil.

I'm new here and just got a fit bit and am using this aswell.

This site seems to be mainly American, wanted to know if there was any people from the UK here?

I'm trying to loose 2 stone as my first mile stone, would be nice having someone to talk to about weightloss and fitness.

Replies

• Giddy72
    Giddy72 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Soleil.

This site seems to be mainly American, wanted to know if there was any people from the UK here?

I'm trying to loose 2 stone as my first mile stone, would be nice having someone to talk to about weightloss and fitness.

Im English and available for mutual motivation?
  • 19liz64
    Options
    Hi Soleil.
    I'm Liz
    I'm from London and never done anything like this [ eg replying ] pretty much a mature computer novice.

Lost 2 stone last year but lost my mojo during summer holidays.
    So trying again another 2 stones to go. pretty much on my own, no back up.
    I work long hours so not always able to log on, but will try at least once a week if you want to chat.
  • delmauriac
    delmauriac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm UK based and looking for some mutual weight loss friends and support. Not long started my journey but feel free to add if you want :)

Jay
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Soleil.

Plenty of us around, I am UK, live in Hampshire & log daily

Add me if you wish

Mike
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Scotland here!! However I am currently in New Zealand for a while :) happy for anyone to friend me!!
    21 aiming to lose 2 stone!! And more importantly my belly fat! x
  • TabbyDG89
    Options
    Hi, I'm based in Norwich! Only just joined. 2 weeks in and still a little shaky. But nice to see fellow Brits ^_^

Tea anyone? (With skimmed milk and no sugar of course!)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm English! I live in East Sussex but am from York originally. I've been on MFP just over 600 days, and I lost 67lbs, but I'm currently just over 31 weeks pregnant so not losing at the mo!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Living in Japan but born and bred Hampshire! Add me if you want.
  • kezwbatay
    kezwbatay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Living in Amsterdam but from the Midlands...only joined a week ago so this is all new to me too :)
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am in theMidlands. Add meif you wish, logging most days. I do plenty ofcycling.
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Brit living in France via Uk, Canada, Czech Republic, Poland, and Switzerland!
    Now working Mon to Thu in London. Born in North Yorks.
    Years overseas means I understand and use Kilos and Centimetres way better than stones, pounds, ounces, feet and inches!

Not too weird so anyone please feel free to add me if you like!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi im from shropshire on every day feel free to add me
  • FMH1977
    Options
    From the South, feel free to add.
  • fredd500
    fredd500 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    UK based male, 38 years old. I'm logging daily at the moment and trying to post some helpful stuff on my blog when I can. Also looking to build a network of MFP 'friends' so feel free to add me one and all.
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    Brit from Manchester here :)
  • zaan83
    zaan83 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi There.

I’m South African, but living in London. I joined a few years back, but never stuck to it. This time I am determined and I am currently on a 42 day streak.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Doe the wife of one count? :happy:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm English :) There are quite a few of us around :) i'll send you an f/r xx
  • misshalll
    Options
    Helloooo,

I'm Clare from Cambridgeshire. Like myfitnesspal, been running since new year and starting to really enjoy it. Up for mutual motivation, moral support and in it for the long haul.

Brits feel free to add me as a friend, think I need all the help I can get :-)

Clare xx
  • ukjude
    ukjude Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jude and live in Leicestershire. I'd be pleased if anyone wants to add me too :smile: