What is the oldest or youngest u would date?

Options

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Hugh Hefner's date: I'm so nervous... I've never dated anyone older than 25 before!
    Hugh Hefner: Neither have I.
  • Fitastic14
    Options
    Hahah. Well I am VERY attached to a man (12 yrs now) && it depends on the definition of dating... (lol), but

Probably 20 & 40 ... I'm 28.
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    If was single youngest would be 23 or 24, oldest would be 28. I'm 21
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    My husband said I'm not allowed to date :grumble:

don't tell him lol
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, so oldest I'd say 50 and youngest I'd say 32
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well since I'm 46 and have learned a few things I would say the youngest would be 37 and the oldest would be 52.
  • Garvin51
    Garvin51 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hmmm
  • WanderingGypsySoul
    Options
    Considering I'm a few months shy of 30, the youngest I'd date is 25 and the oldest is 40. However, the older the man, the likelihood of him not having children or never being married is very slim. I prefer to start a family from scratch, not marry into a ready made family....it's preference more than anything. One of my ex's had children, and while they were adorable, it caused issues.......
  • BenRothlisberger
    Options
    THE YOUNGEST?? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I've made a switch to older men, so if I were single and looking, I'd say 30 being the youngest, 50 being the oldest. (I'm 28)
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I will be 46 in March. But I do feel like I'm 25, so the youngest I would say 32, oldest 60.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    old enough to be my dad...young enough to be my kid.
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    Can legally vote through hasn't started collecting Social Security yet.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My friends and I have a formula:

half our age plus eight is the lowest we'll go!
  • SavageAbbey
    Options
    I don't really have a specific range of ages that I prefer. But I don't like younger guys. Experience and maturity is a plus for me.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Considering I'm a few months shy of 30, the youngest I'd date is 25 and the oldest is 40. However, the older the man, the likelihood of him not having children or never being married is very slim. I prefer to start a family from scratch, not marry into a ready made family....it's preference more than anything. One of my ex's had children, and while they were adorable, it caused issues.......

not true i'm going to be 38 never married and no kids we are out there. as far as the question 25-45
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and since I'm married I'm going to say youngest is 44 and oldest is 44.

Now on a purely theoretical basis if I weren't married I'd say youngest is 35 and the oldest is 55.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Can legally vote through hasn't started collecting Social Security yet.

:laugh::drinker:
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    When i was 19 I "dated" a 41 year old.. lol. That was fun. judge it if you must. I wouldnt do it again tho. Now i like boys just a couple years older than I am.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Youngest like 22 or 23, oldest 30. I'm 28.