Where are you now...

Options
I want to hear from some folks that have successfully accomplished their goals year(s) ago with MFP, and how's life for you now. Do you continue to track your calories? Did the urge to binge eventually subside? Is it still a struggle to just maintain, or has any new challenges arisen?

I'm starting to think that my goal can't be measured with my weight since I'm ultimately striving to just return or exceed my fitness level before things went downhill. What was that definitive line where you knew you did it?

Replies

• urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You might get more results posting this on the maintaining weight forum.
  • jorasims
    jorasims Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I met my initial goal of losing 100 pounds and initially quit logging after doing so. BUT I found that I wasn't as ready as I though to stop logging so I am back at it. I never had the urge to binge but do cheat every now and then. I don't feel guilty about it at all. It's necessary for my mental health :) There is no real struggle to maintain. I have a solid grasp on what to eat and what not too and what a portion really looks like. I quit focusing so much on pounds lost but overall health and muscle building and definition.