What is the oldest or youngest u would date?

Options

Replies

• vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm 27.
    Youngest I would date is 25 (man or woman), oldest 35 (woman), or 45 (man).
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Oldest 41 - youngest 33
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    38 - 55 : )
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    + or - 10 years. Duh! The older you get the wider the margin becomes. Oh, by the way I'm happily married for 33 years, so it's just an estimate.
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    I was only half kidding when I said can legally vote through not yet collecting social security. It really varies by the person. I've met women barely over half my age that I'd consider going out with and I've met women older than I am that I'd go out with also.

Now if you want me to guess where my actual range would *probably* be, it's probably somewhere from just under 30 to just over 40. That's just where most of the people I meet seem to fall.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Anyone over 50.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Anyone over 50.

Damn. I'm out
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    youngest 19 oldest 30
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    40 To 55
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    youngest 19 oldest 30
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, last year I dated a 20 year old and a 48 year old...in the same week :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dedshot
    Dedshot Posts: 145
    Options
    Youngest 18, because I am only about 19 myself. Oldest... 21 or 22. But the rules can always be bent. hahah
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Generally my rule is -/+ 4 years. Rather get old with someone around the same age. I couldn't stand either being young and dating someone starting to breakdown or getting old and feeling like I can never keep up.
  • ClarkWierda
    ClarkWierda Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and married, but I'd consider anyone I found interesting regardless of age if I weren't.
  • sunstarz80
    sunstarz80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I prefer guys that are older than me. I'd say my range is probably 30-43 but just depends on the connection.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    The maturity of the person is more important to me than the age. You also have to throw in other criteria to come up with that "perfect" age.
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have dated twice my age.. I was Twenty at the time. And I have dated Seven years my junior. (Its been 11 years and I'm still with the one who is younger.)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My ex husband is three years younger than me. I dated someone five years older than me once. I don't think age is as important as the connection you have with the other person.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Great question. I've had issues with this in the past. Personally I never thought i would date anyone much younger then myself, but then i went out with a 32 year old and is was fine, so I came to the realization that it's not the age but what you yourself morally or physically can handle. This my personal opinion, so to each their own
  • NathanB2002
    Options
    I am 28 so 7 years younger or 10 years older. If I really liked them maybe I would change my mind