Best and worst yankee candle scents

Options
Best for me mandarin cranberry or black cherry

Worst must be any and all of lemon ones.

Replies

• will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I like all smells sweet, so anything with vanilla in it is my fave. Anything that smells 'clean' or oceany, I can't deal with those for some reason. Mandarin cranberry sounds awesome!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Evening Air was their best scent. BRING IT BACK! :sad:

I don't like their patchouli or vanilla scents (or anyone else's, for that matter).
  • ClaudiaTheNice
    Options
    I like all smells sweet, so anything with vanilla in it is my fave. Anything that smells 'clean' or oceany, I can't deal with those for some reason. Mandarin cranberry sounds awesome!

Yeah, the ocean ones and pretty much any that are supposed to smell outdoors...y is a pass for me.
  • ClaudiaTheNice
    Options

I don't like their patchouli or vanilla scents (or anyone else's, for that matter).

I hadn't even heard of Evening Air, for that matter what does evening air smell like?

But I get the frustration in finding a favourite scent and then have it taken away.
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    Best: buttercream, and camp fire treat.

The utmost worst is brown paper packages. It was disgusting, lol. I thought it'd smell spicy, it didn't.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Anything too sweet, mainly vanilla.

The man scents ones are cool and the black midnight one...drool. All the fall ones are awesome.
  • ClaudiaTheNice
    Options

The utmost worst is brown paper packages. It was disgusting, lol. I thought it'd smell spicy, it didn't.

Really? Buttercream? To me that sounds like a bad idea. But, I've been known to be wrong in the past so I might try it.
  • purplepink1992
    Options

Really? Buttercream? To me that sounds like a bad idea. But, I've been known to be wrong in the past so I might try it.

I love the really sweet scents! Go to YC and take a sniff if you can :smile:
  • Shauneexo
    Shauneexo Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Best-Pink Sands

Worst- Schnitzel with Noodles
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    black cherry is the best yankee candle scent of all time.

I don't know the names of any of the bad ones.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I like Pink Sands and Marshmallow Chicks.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Best: Torn between Campfire Treat and Midsummer's Night

Worst: Red Velvet

I liked Red Velvet when I first smelled it, but after about ten minutes or so it started to smell kinda chemically.
  • mwalcutt
    Options
    They used to have a scent called Sunflower that I loved. They discontinued it, but occasionally they will bring back their discontinued scents for a short run. When they did this, I bought FIVE of the huge candles - LOL!

I really don't know any of the worse scents because I just sniff, crinkle my nose, and walk away without noting the names.

Now a days, I buy candles from Crystal Journey... my faves are their herbal candles - Joy, Creativity, and Positive Energy.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

Worst- Schnitzel with Noodles

Why was that ever thought to be a good candle scent?

I love the food scented ones ( minus the one above)

I don't like anything floral or outdoors scented, they never smell like flowers or the outdoors :P
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

I hadn't even heard of Evening Air, for that matter what does evening air smell like?

But I get the frustration in finding a favourite scent and then have it taken away.
    Jasmine Sambac with lavender, a bit of neroli, white musk, and an ozonic note.