HRM

Options
I'm considering buying a HRM just to get to know exactly how much I burn a day...so what the good brands..what do you guys recommend?

Replies

• dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    Options
    I'm considering buying a HRM just to get to know exactly how much I burn a day...so what the good brands..what do you guys recommend?
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    I bought a Polar F6 last week. I love it! I walk a lot and it really keeps me motivated to keep up my speed so that I can stay in my target HR zone.
  • chubbygirl30
    Options
    I have the polar F4 and love it. I've had it for about a year. Plus if you are using equipment that has monitoring on it the F4 doesn't get "confused" if that makes sense:flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    A lot of people love Polars just because they're the biggest brand in HRMs. I believe mio makes them, and a few other companies.
  • MarcieinSB
    MarcieinSB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Last week I just bought the Nike Imara Women's Heart Rate Monitor from Costco for $35.99. Its perfect! I love it. Its easy to program and does everything you need it to do!
  • dachinababe
    Options
    thanx you all...
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I was watching a ebay auction for a heart rate watch and monitor thing and the guy that won it, won it for 1.00 + 9.99 shipping for two day delivery. Dang, I was going to bid on it as soon as DH got home. Anyways point is there are great deals for under 20 bucks if you check ebay.