Meal Plan Help!!

Options
i cant seem to find a simple meal plan any where. I was hoping to find someone to help me out. I work out 3-6 days a week and burn about 400-600 in cardio. I have just started to get into weights a little bit. I work out hard but feel that I have hit a wall. I want to be able to keep loosing and everyone is telling me that im not eating enough. I make myself eat at least 1200 calories a day, I just don't get hungry at all. I have also been drinking protein to try to help. Any help is greatly appreciated, its hard for me to ask for help so im reaching out a little bit

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    If you have lost 15 of 45 and you have hit a plateau it's because you are eating too much. Check that you are measuring and weighing your portions. I was eyeballing apples for a long time and when I started weighing them I found out I was off by 30-50%!! You have to be anal about it until you learn what 3 ozs of chicken looks like. As far as meal planning is concerned, just eat like a normal human with a mix of foods--lighter on fat and sugar, lots of fiber, lots of protein. Its all about managing your intake to within your "budget" of net calories. Reducing alcohol intake helps alot too.
  • nanello88
    Options
    im not drinking much at all maybe once a month or so. so should I get a scale?
  • Tracie524
    Tracie524 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would get a scale so you know exactly how much you are eating. It may surprise you.