60 day progress with no scale movement PICS PICS

Options
Hevenn
Hevenn Posts: 27 Member
Hi Everyone! I wanted to share my 60 day progress in hopes of maybe encouraging others who aren't seeing the scale move. I started this journey seriously in December 2013. I ate below (or at) my net calories 44 days out of 60. I exercised 36 days out of 60. I logged MFP, good and bad days, 55 days out of 60. My starting weight was 186.4 and my current weight is 186.4. I set my daily calories to my BMR. I still ate regular foods while looking for better, healthier options MOST times. I stayed committed to exercising 4-6 times per week. I didn't starve myself and I wanted to make a life style change and NOT DIET. I still have a ways to go and I hope that I will be at my goal size, not weight (since the scale is demonic) by June 2014.

results2_zpsa14a46df.jpg

results1_zps844b855e.jpg

Replies

• anotherwarriorgirl
    Options
    Awesome progress! Can you share what kinds of exercise you have been doing?
  • Hevenn
    Options
    Another Warrior my schedule is as follows:

M, W, F: Strong Lifts 5x5 (great weight lifting program ....google it)
    T, TH: Hot Yoga in the am and 30 minutes of cardio (usually stair stepper or cycling bike)in the pm
    Saturday off
    Sunday : I walk 5 miles, sometimes with (2) 5lb weights....

I am limited on the types of cardio I can do because I have worn cartlidge in my right knee and bad shint splints. I stick to cycling, walking, or the stairstepper...

PLEASE ANYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW MY DIARY....
  • staceycakes71
    staceycakes71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job!
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    What a great encouragement for others who don't see the scale moving. You look fantastic!
  • mommytomyah
    mommytomyah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great Job and AWESOME post for those of us who typically only rely on the scale as our measure of success.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Definitely a motivator to keep going. Thanks for sharing.
  • bzliving
    bzliving Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job for sticking with it! This is what I needed to see as I am taking medications that make it seem impossible to get any weight off. We can change our body though for the better and you prove it!
  • Hevenn
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! If it wasn't for me taking pictures in the beginning, I probably would have became DISCOURAGED and given up because the scale hasn't budged!!!!
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    bump bump bump. Thank you for the inspiration to keep going :)
  • lindsey1979
    lindsey1979 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Did you take any measurements?
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Well done - I can see your progress!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    WOW! You give me hope!! :) The scale hates me too and has been refusing to budge despite my gradual inch loss. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    That's great noticeable progress! This was indeed very encouraging. Keep it up.
  • Jeanne130LBS
    Jeanne130LBS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. Just today I was lamenting that I have only lost 3 lbs since I rejoined about 3 wks ago, but when I measured my waist I had lost an inch. Loved that
  • indians1975
    indians1975 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just goes to show that the scale is a good gauge but not the end all be all.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress...so inspiring!
    The scale is the devil!!
    Keep going, amazing progress! Your head is in the right place :)
  • snapehbp
    Options
    Huge progress and an amazing difference! Thanks for sharing.
  • seaberry09
    seaberry09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you so much for posting this!!! My scale and I are having a very rocky relationship and I am about to boot it out the window, even though I am losing inches. Sending a friend request :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!