60 day progress with no scale movement PICS PICS

Options
2»

Replies

• rlb8788
    rlb8788 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you.. I really needed this.. I have been stuck for a while and it's hard to not get discouraged when the scale won't move. Great job!!
  • 4myB
    4myB Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are right, it is encouraging to see. I need to start taking pics to track my progress.
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    Options
    great inspiration!! thanks for sharing!
  • HealthfullyOffensive
    Options
    This is EXACTLY what I needed to read right now. I've had very little progress on the scale after 30 days of eating fairly well and exercising regularly compared to eating like **** and not exercising in any definition of the word. I'm taking pictures to compare though - I really need to buy a measuring tape!

Thank you so so much for posting this. You look GREAT and this is so inspiration for lose of us who don't see the scale move. Congratulations on your progress (:
  • angelycar
    angelycar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congs,just the booster I needed,been going 2 months as well and seen no change on the scale,guess i need a tape measure for some encouragement....tx 4 posting
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Nice job!The scale might not of moved but your measurements did.
  • srb3205
    Options
    Thank you so much, I was beating myself up because the scale was not moving. I have hope now.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I love the boob shot! I can't wait until my boobs shrink lol!!! Thanks for sharing! I've been in that same situation and it's frustrating but when people say, "Have you lost weight?" You know that something is working!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • anotherwarriorgirl
    Options
    Another Warrior my schedule is as follows:

M, W, F: Strong Lifts 5x5 (great weight lifting program ....google it)
    T, TH: Hot Yoga in the am and 30 minutes of cardio (usually stair stepper or cycling bike)in the pm
    Saturday off
    Sunday : I walk 5 miles, sometimes with (2) 5lb weights....

I am limited on the types of cardio I can do because I have worn cartlidge in my right knee and bad shint splints. I stick to cycling, walking, or the stairstepper...

PLEASE ANYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW MY DIARY....

I'm a little late, but thank you for responding to my question! I am going to add you now.
  • Hevenn
    Hevenn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did take measurements but I didn't measure on Sunday when I took these pics. I will try to do it tonite and let you know the results.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting just what I needed to keep me motivated. Congrats On ur progress
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING - WOW!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! This is a great example of why the # on the scale means very little!
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yes! Awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • my2kin04
    my2kin04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. Same happened to me when i worked out , the scale wouldn't budge at all but i noticed all of my clothes were fitting loose ..i thought it was really odd for me because typically i see the scale move. but i guess it doesn't matter as long as the end results are the same.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!