Update!!!!!!

Options
So went to the doctors and they did all these tests and guess what... Im HEALTHY!!! I was so greatful to hear that :) Also there was another scary thing for me, they had to take my weight D: As for being in anorexia recovery this was a hard thing to hear my weight. Before i started my recovery i was 81 pounds at 5'1 1/4. Today they told me my weight was.... 91 pounds!!! Im so happy i made progress :) And will anyone tell me if this is actual weight im putting on or is it just water weight? :( My next goal is 100 pounds! Wish me luck byee!

Replies

• Lovelovesme
    Lovelovesme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I cant answer your question but I did want to send my heartfelt congratulations to you. You should be so proud :flowerforyou:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!!! I know that is such a big deal for your recovery. My guess - and it's only a guess because I don't know your whole story - is that some is water and some is genuine increased Body Mass. Ten pounds seems like a lot of water though, so I'd say half is genuine. Keep eating and get to that next goal!!! :drinker:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    My guess is that at least some (most) is NOT water weight. That's a whole lotta water! Congratulations!! Keep up the good good work & good health!!
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    It's probably healthy weight, 10 pounds of water seems like a lot.

Unless you are a fish? But you look like a butterfly, so I think you're good.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    10 lbs, congratulations!!

That's... about the weight of 1.25 gallons of water, maybe a little less. So no, I don't think that's gonna be water weight. Good job :)