Married Mummy, Finally got The Motivation to Start!!

Options
Hi, My Name is Malakaiess and my start weight is 15.11stone and height 5ft 7 & size 22! Started Dieting on the 2.2.14.. I Done a Week on the cabbage soup Diet and Lost 7lbs & now I'm just having 1200 calories a Day... I'm exercising by going out for walks with the children pushing my double buggy, jogging on the spot or around my front room with stop watch and my children running after me...I've brought biggest Loser DVD but have yet to try this ....I've currently Lost 11.2lbs in 3weeks, Very Happy!
I'm a stay at home Mum with children children age 1 & 2.... So Have put on the weight Fast over the Last Couple of Years! I Have Many Goals... going to Wedding March 22nd with children & Wonderful Husband so would Really love a Family Photo of the 4 of Us :0)
My 2nd Goal is for Mine and Husband Wedding Anniversary in August, I would Love to be Able to buy some nice sexy underwear ;0) (my Husband is Dieting & Exercising with me, he is very Supportive :0)
My 3rd Goal is I just wanna feel Amaze Balls About Myself :0)

I'm Looking for Friends to Help Motivate Each-other & I love seeing what Foods other people eat. Also Anyone with a big weight loss who can give me tips would be great x

Replies

• Malakaiess
    Malakaiess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    O I'm From Hampshire in the U.K :0)
  • delmauriac
    delmauriac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Originally from Hampshire, but now living up in the midlands. Looking for UK based friends for mutual support and ideas. Also have a wedding date as a goal ... my own!

Feel free to add if you want :)

Jay
  • toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been doing this since mid Jan and am in Lancashire. I log in every day and am limiting to 1200 cals too. I struggled to get to the gym having 2 kids so my hubby bought me an exercise bike. It's the best present he could have got me and its in my living room so there is no escaping it lol!

I've seen changes already in my body shape and my confidence and I'm in this til I get to my goal and then I'll keep logging for maintenance.

I'm 40, 5ft 9 and weighed 14st 1 lb when I started. I now weigh 13st 7 lb and have set mfp goal as 12st. When I get there I'll be resetting it again to 10st 5 lb. I'm doing it in 2 stages as it seems such a hill to climb so now I have 2 smaller hills lol

Feel free to add me for support x