Starting again. Need friends for motivation.

Options

Replies

• nothingman_82
    Options
    Invite sent. Others, feel free to send me an invite.
  • PoetChick
    Options
    I've been gone for awhile and trying to get back in the swing of things too. I sent you a friend request.
  • tjstevens
    tjstevens Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi same story here - just gettin gback into it again to lose some pounds before the summer!!!
  • Darren252
    Darren252 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Support is so important , good luck with it!
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • ATK57
    Options
    final bump :)
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    Welcome back.

I'm new here as of this week.

Remember, this is all part of your process, you've lost it before, so you know you can do it again. Calories don't lie. You know what you need to do.

Keep going!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have been here three weeks..love mfp it is great lots of support....feel free to add :smile: :smile:
  • ATK57
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • AshleyAnn9
    Options
    You've done it before, you can do it again :)
  • ncooper0930
    Options
    Hi everyone! New to MFP but veteran at struggling with my weight! About 3 weeks ago I started taking a Spin Class and have grown to love to hate to love it! Trying to lose about 20 lbs. Trying to squeeze in any ME time to work out but it's difficult sometimes between work, kids, responsibilities, etc. It's been sad that my own personal health has taken a back seat to other responsibilities and obligations but I'm getting back into the swing of things...1 Spin class at a time!
  • ATK57
    Options
    Thanks again everybody! Appreciate the support!
  • ATK57
    Options
    I think I added everyone. If I missed you my apologies.
  • amycg17
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon....again. Trying to eat better and have been doing better with that, but this winter has really gotten to me and I need to get back to the gym. I'd appreciate any motivation tips and support from all!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome back!
  • amycg17
    Options
    Thanks!!! Glad to be back!:smile:
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm David my wife and I have been on here for ever she has lost 110 bls and I have started out weighting 275 and have gotten done to 188 but now I'm back up to 220 and climbing fast I have had a great change in my life I now have 2 grandkids that live with us im 41 and my little ones are 3 4 I have no time to run or anything I live in Iowa and cant run in this weather it really sucks because stress is the reason I ate and I cant justify running on treadmill very boring my first race is March 1 and I'm not even close in shape right now I could really used some new friends to get me motivated and accountability partners please help
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Well, at least I know I'm not alone as well. Did the same.....school last semester and crashed and burned after losing 50 pounds. gained 20-25 back.
  • Intrigue123
    Intrigue123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started dieting 6 weeks ago, feeling guilty tonight ate over my normal calorie intake, def need support54103443.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ATK57
    Options
    Thanks all! Requests sent!