Starting Over... Need Motivation

Options
Hi,

This is not my first time on here. The last time I lost 31 pounds with MyFitnessPal. But I had to have surgery which knocked me out of be able to do anything. But I am back! I gained 10 pounds of the 31 pounds that I had lost. I would be grateful for any new friends to help motivate me! I am usually a daily logger. I want to be even more successful this time.:happy: :laugh:

Replies

• cc7315take2
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like! I'm just returning, too! :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request. I have been at this off and on. I really need to saty ON. lets work together.
  • JessieMay1995
    JessieMay1995 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I recently started over on here as well, so we're in the same boat :') We can motivate each other xD
  • Tig_
    Tig_ Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey,

I'm in a similar position. A lot of my weight gain after weight loss has been due to illness but hoping to be back on it now!

x
  • brianneboileau117
    Options
    hi, im just starting as well need to loose some pounds before Summer! add me if you want!
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am starting over as well and looking for some people to have in my corner as well....add me if you want.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm just coming back as well, anyone feel free to add! I have a lot to lose, probably like 70-80 lbs.
  • shanaklinge
    shanaklinge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! So hard to stay motivated! I will send you a request!!
  • zam1955
    zam1955 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'm also returning, need to get really serious about getting back on track and sticking to it.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Look for motivation inside yourself. Build habits around eating healthy and exercising. They will never let you down. Good luck!