i'm new to this

big_momma0608
big_momma0608 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey ya'll my name is rachel and i'm 20 years old. i used to be really good with working out and eating pretty good but ever since i had my two boys and graduated high school, everything just went down hill. i rarely work out and i eat absolutely horrible. so my goal is to learn how to eat healthy and start working out so i can get back to my healthy self!

Replies

• Hey ya'll my name is rachel and i'm 20 years old. i used to be really good with working out and eating pretty good but ever since i had my two boys and graduated high school, everything just went down hill. i rarely work out and i eat absolutely horrible. so my goal is to learn how to eat healthy and start working out so i can get back to my healthy self!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Rachel, and welcome.
    You are going to just love this site! It makes losing weight almost easy!
    Between the food counter (which by the way is a REAL eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive people here, you WILL lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll even be FUN!
    I suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, as it tends to lead to better food choices. You might also want to weigh and measure some things, such as meat, rather than just estimating.
This discussion has been closed.