I WANT BREAD!

Options

Replies

• firewife1101
    Options
    First. .drink a *kitten* ton of water.. then do what everyone says. . eat some bread.. but not like a whole loaf.. and make it whole grain. . then stop eating it. .

Two bottles of water later and I feel better, like I'm in control of the amount I eat not my craving. Thanks!!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    Eat bread and if you're not comfortable eating it, then try a healthier type of bread. It's simple.
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Eat some bread in moderation. In the morning is better, chance to burn off those carbs. low carb bread and tortilla options are available. I use them at dinner time if I really want to have some. You know what my problem is?

I WANT BEER!!

Have some beer in moderation.

A little early in the day, no? :drinker:

Its Never to early for a good Brew...It should count as a food Group :-P
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    First. .drink a *kitten* ton of water.. then do what everyone says. . eat some bread.. but not like a whole loaf.. and make it whole grain. . then stop eating it. .

Two bottles of water later and I feel better, like I'm in control of the amount I eat not my craving. Thanks!!

YAY!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    Yes, then you'll just end up binge eating too much later on, portioning it when you really want it is the best option!:smile:
  • Dreamingallday
    Options
    Eat some bread. I switched from getting thick white bread and went to using Silver Hills squirrley bread. It is so tasty and has a great chewiness to it. I've found switching to a better quality bread and having it once or twice a week has really helped.
  • dogetta
    dogetta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been eating this P28 high protein bread with 14gm of protein per slice I feel better eating that as I am a carb lover..
  • luvnocean
    Options
    Sara Lee has a 45 calorie bread that is delicious. I don't give up anything, just eat it in moderation. Eat your bread!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to MFP. I didn't realize how badly I was eating until I started logging it and trying to keep under my recommended calorie intake. I'm sure it's normal to crave things when you first change your diet but anyone have any ideas on what to do about it? Right now I seriously want bread....really want it.

Then eat some bread! Everything in moderation. Watch your portions.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can still eat the carbs, just eat them in moderation. It will take your body a few weeks to get accustomed to eating better, but do not deprive your body of what it wants. Eat your bread and then workout!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to MFP. I didn't realize how badly I was eating until I started logging it and trying to keep under my recommended calorie intake. I'm sure it's normal to crave things when you first change your diet but anyone have any ideas on what to do about it? Right now I seriously want bread....really want it.

so eat some bread! whats the problem with bread? i love bread. i eat bread, everyday! why are you not eating bread? my donuts are bread, i couldnt live without bread.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Yay! :drinker:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Bread is fine. Tough not to eat the whole loaf when it's fresh though.. so I just buy the packaged kind now.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Eat some bread!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Eat bread then. Eat whatever you want. Just make sure you weigh, measure and log everything and stay under your calorie goal.

THIS!!!!!
    Eat it, just track it.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You could get a low calorie flat bread or tortilla bread and do up a wrap.

Are you cutting bread out of your diet?
  • pudsney
    pudsney Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    silver hills sprouted grain bread is the best and is very low in sugar
  • Whambam087
    Options
    If you want bread then eat it just don't overdo it. When it comes to weight loss it's about calories so if you're accurately (scale better than cups usually) measuring out your calories you will lose weight. With that being said I find that what I eat makes a huge difference in how I feel and perform in every way. "I personally" thrive on a lower carb primal diet. Maybe I have a sensitivity to gluten I don't know exactly. When I eat that way I feel much more satiated and satisfied with less calories, and I don't have cravings for junk food, seriously. The only time I ever crave those foods is when I eat them. So the whole moderation thing is nice in theory for me, but when I don't eat them I don't want them, and when I eat them I just can't get enough lol. My experience.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I eat bread everyday!And have lost some weight too..so bread is not the evil
  • asciident
    asciident Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I eat a brand called Aunt Millie's, it has a 35 cal whole wheat bread. Per slice it is 10g carb, 4g fiber, 1g sugar, 3g protein, 1g fat, 90mg sodium. Ingredients aren't too bad either for a commercial bread. I think it tastes pretty good and I can still have sandwiches and toast :)