I'n new and in need of friends..

Options
Hi I just joined MFP and would like some friends so that we can support each other on our weightloss journey. I'm 23 years old and have a lot of weight to lose and I have decided today is the day. Please join me.. send a message or add me as a friend. Thanks <3

Replies

• ANewNorene
    ANewNorene Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    December 1st sounds like the perfect day for new beginnings! Im sure you can do it and we are all here to support each other :wink:
  • CGade
    CGade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome and please add me as a friend! The more support we have the more likely we are to be succesfull! Goodluck and remember to take it one day at a time :)
  • dgoforth
    dgoforth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined recently as well so if you need any support or have any questions, let me know and I'll try to answer them. I also have a lot of really good and healthy recipes if you need some. Good luck and congrats on getting started.

2929697.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tonyamp
    Options
    I joined recently also, but I've been too chicken to post until now! I am doing this journey slowly, but surely! I am sure during the holidays we will all need the extra support, but just think how much weight we will not only lose, but avoid gaining during the holiday season!!
  • beccers
    Options
    I'm not necessarily new, but I'm just now really getting serious about this weight loss. I need all the help I can get also! :)
  • kimberly428
    Options
    Welcome! I will send you a friends request!