new and looking for buddies

Options
HI, so I'm new to mfp, but not to trying to lose weight. A little bit about me, I'm a busy mom of five children. I've gained more weight with each child and every time it seems so much harder to lose the weight. I really am determind to lose the weight and keep it off, and make some friends along the way. Right now I'm 176 and 5'2, my goal is to be 120-125. I'm looking for friends that would want to share their weight loss journey with me, to support each other in the good and not so good moments. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• diannegellner7
    diannegellner7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new and looking for incouragment to help with the battle of losing weight. I am a teacher and need to lose over a hundred pounds.
  • ChloeGirl07
    ChloeGirl07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i have the same goal as you :) we can do it!!!!!!!!!
  • Soritaia
    Soritaia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
    I don't have much weight to loose but i spend a fair bit of time on here every day. I can't imagine how hard this would be with 5 kids but i would love to be your buddy!
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is a great community for support and encouragement. The stories on the "Success Stories" forum are amazing. I log my food and activity daily so feel free to add!
  • needham79
    Options
    welcome !
    Im new and looking to add some friends also. Feel free to add me.
  • justbarbarast
    justbarbarast Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new to mfp too. My goal is to lose 30 to.40 lbs . Would love
    New mfp friends :happy:
  • MsB234912
    MsB234912 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and tips about the success stories!!!!
  • Brazilnut81
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new to MFP too...just looking to loose weight and get fit and healthy. I'm 33 and have 3 kids. I live in New Zealand...anyone here from New Zealand? :) I'm looking to loose 3 kgs atm ...starting with baby steps but my ultimate goal is to loose 15Kg. I can do this!!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have two older kids:wink:
  • sbw10
    sbw10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new as well. About 5'5 177 lbs. Looking to find my healthy size 8 again. Became inactive after changing to a desk job about 5 years ago.
  • nikie_grey
    nikie_grey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am VERY new to the site and looking to build up a support group as well. I am a social person and I hope that if I have people to connect to on here I will track my food and be activities more frequently. If I can do that then I will be forced to be accountable for what I am eating or doing both right and wrong. I am a mom and find my self newly single with a new baby. I am trying to lose the baby weight from my last two children and now the new arrival. I am starting small, walking every day and Yoga 3 times a week. I am hoping to get my endurance up so I can get back into jogging and who knows what else!?!

Please friend me is you are looking for support, or to be supportive. I think we are all in the same boat, we want to change our habits and that is so hard to do alone. Add me as a friend, send me messages if you want to chat or if there is some way we can support one another more.
  • Feervi
    Feervi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log in daily :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all feel free to add.. happy to chat or support as needed
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. This is wonderful place with tons of support. Feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • Calivixen
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to add me!