Starting over again

Options
I have been following a healthy eating regime and managed to lose 3st, unfortunately due to being poorly on and off for over a year I have put a stone back on. I am now fit and healthy again and am trying to get back into eating well and exercising. I am finding it very hard and really need some people to motivate me and shout at me when I am having a bad day, if you can help please add me x

Replies

• linluvsbirda1
    linluvsbirda1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to do so. I know how you feel. I lost 35 lbs and then put it back on. :( Working my way back to being healthy. My goal is to get there before I turn 40 in January.
  • tiggerbounce77
    Options
    Thanks for the add, my goal is to fit back into all the lovely clothes I bought last summer! X
  • ylmitch
    ylmitch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I fit into that club, I'm also starting over and it's not a easy battle but I don't want to give up. Hope to find more like me who want to keep the good fight of faith and hope to be healthy
  • cheriannab
    cheriannab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have definitely been on and off too. I will add you and maybe we can keep eachother motivated.
  • HealthyNatalie1
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add!
  • WideAsleepMom
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Need to have someone to keep me accountable. Your welcome to add me (i'm not yet sure how to do that).
  • lisatrish
    lisatrish Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. I've been lazy for a year and started back exercising & eating right. This time I will succeed. Good luck to everyone who has started this journey again.