Looking for friends! 5'6 143 lb working on the last 10 lbs

Options
I've been on here for a little bit, but have been lonely here on MFP. It's been a quiet journey for far too long! Just looking for a few friends, preferably with an open diary. I am getting tired of eating the same old things and perhaps I'll find some inspiration snooping in on other people's diaries. Currently doing p90x3, last week of block one, outside of that program I don't have much else going on fitness wise. 5'6, 143 lb, age 29 SW Missouri

Replies

• HappyRunner34
    HappyRunner34 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a little bit, but have been lonely here on MFP. It's been a quiet journey for far too long! Just looking for a few friends, preferably with an open diary. I am getting tired of eating the same old things and perhaps I'll find some inspiration snooping in on other people's diaries. Currently doing p90x3, last week of block one, outside of that program I don't have much else going on fitness wise. 5'6, 143 lb, age 29 SW Missouri

Hi - you've made great progress and looking good! Happy to friend if you like! :glasses:
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Sound similar to me! Im 5'6.5, 154lbs currently and looking to get down to about 135lbs.. will then reassess!
  • skoobygeek
    skoobygeek Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 45, 5'9", 213 pounds, my goal weight is 195. I have 18 pounds to go. Now that I am working out daily I am looking for encouragement myself too and to get some strength training tips.
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 - 145 aiming for 125ish. I'll add you! :)
  • bemillerbri
    Options
    Im around the same , with a similar goal. These 10lb are challenging and it would be great to have a friend on here.
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    maybe we should start a group
    i'm 5'7" and 145 lbs looking to lose 10 more to get to my goal!
  • stephwearssocks
    stephwearssocks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have just joined as well- 140 looking to get to 125, 5 foot 4.
    If you start group I'd love to join!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5 with last 8 pounds to loose and it looks like it will take forever.:sad:
    If anybody is interested you can add me as a friend. My diary is open.
  • Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Untouched! Welcome. You have my exact stats and too am looking to lose the last 10 lbs. I am right there with you. Feel free to add me. Good luck to you!
  • untouched55
    untouched55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, I added everyone. If anyone is open to making a group, I'm on board!
  • tim201200
    tim201200 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Untouched (and everyone)! Fairly new to the site myself - I'm looking to lose 20 more. Would welcome new friends if anyone wants to add me...

Cheers
    Tim
  • nourishnotpunish
    Options
    Hi Untouched! I'm looking to lose about 15-20lbs, would love a friend like you. I'm 5'8 and 145lbs looking to get to 128-130 :)
  • widebride
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! I've also been doing this solo and I have similar stats as you. Feel free to add me...I'm doing insanity/chalean extreme/turbofire.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Have just the same to lose.. and started at the same weight... friend request sent!
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6, currently 134lbs. I hope to lose 6lbs in the next 3 weeks, then reevaluate. At my highest (non pregnant) I was 148lbs, and 118lbs at my lowest. I'd like to be 122-126 again. I've been running quite a bit again. And Id like to incorporate weight lifting soon. Currently I only do body weight or with 10lb dumbbells! Feel free to add :))