Newbie here - Losing over 100lbs of FAT

Options
Hello, Beautiful People....
I've been browsing for quite some times and never really posted, My weight has been up and down and mainly in between having children.. I am obesed and NO longer ashamed, I've started walking with my head held high .... I'm excited about the decision to admit that being over-weight is a disease and in order to cure it is eating properly, exercising, and having the will to do it!!! Having physically, mentaly, and emotionally health as well ..... when you are happy on the inside it shows on the outside so you will basically see the Happiness all over!! It's all about self-control and the biggest completition is Yourself and I'm ready for the challenge........ I'm on here looking for others for motivation and is determined as much as I am, I feel as though I can only relate to individuals that been there and thats currently going through...Ladies and Gents feel free to add me & LET'S ROCK!!!!!

Replies

• khubby757
    Options
    Hello,
    Im also trying to lose 100 lbs I recently started counting my calories and decided to stay around 1400 calories a day hopely with this diet and my everyday trips to the gym i will begin to feel and see results lord knows its hard but im willing to take this journey and get back on track! Wishing Good Luck to us all!
  • Nettygirl0521
    Options
    Im adding you can add me too...Lets get this sexxy back girl!!!!!
  • MZLinks
    MZLinks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh YES!!!! Indeed, I like how that sound.... Getting this SEXXY back....
  • MZLinks
    MZLinks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @khubby ... You can do it, we are going to motivate each other