Project Bridesmaid. I need some support

Options
I'm going to be a bridesmaid this August. I've already lost 30lbs and went from to size 18 to 16 dress but I want to feel great and look great standing up with her. I need some support and motivation! I'd love some friends to help me along!

Replies

• nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You can do it, girl! Feel free to add me, if you want! :)
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your loss! Feel free to add me, always looking for a great support system. We are similar in size and Id also like to lose 30 lbs..

Good luck, and keep up the great work!
  • deannasueknutson
    deannasueknutson Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same thing!! I am Maid of Honor in my friend's wedding. The wedding is this coming May. I want to lose about 20 pounds for the wedding. I have lost 4 so far. We should totally help each other.
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Im in a similar situation except Im the one getting married.
    Would be happy to support and cheer you on :D
    I will send a friend request :D
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    How exciting! you're already making such good progress!

My brother is getting married Mar 1 and my sisters and my mom have been working with me, even long distance to lose before the big day.

it was exciting for them to have their dresses come in 2-3 months ago and then try them on last week and need them to be taken in.

i'm cheering you on!
  • deereb123
    deereb123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Losing more weight and increasing your energy level by the wedding date is totally possible. You CAN do this.
  • JackiSto
    JackiSto Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far! We have similar goals - i'm not in a wedding but am hoping i'll be planning one of my own in the next couple years and know it will take some time to get where I want to be. I would love to have more actual friends who will interact with me on mfp so anyone who fits thst description should totally add me!