Phase 1 Harcombe

Options
I am planning to start Harcombe Phase 1 on Tuesday Oct. 1st! Anyone want to do phase 1 with me?

I've been eating what's easy lately and I aim to put myself back in the game! Just first need to finish off some of the not so harcombe food in the fridge. Good food just some of it is processed foods and I'm wanting to get back to prepping all of my food in advance again.

Replies

• SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Alright I'm starting phase 1 of harcombe On Tuesday! *dances* I'm super excited! Talk to ya'll later!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    did you ever end up doing it? I just did it this week, today is day 5, looks like I've lost at least 4 to 5 lbs so far, hoping for at least 6 or 7.
    I don't know that I Plan on going into Phase 2 though, just seems too restrictive to me that you can't eat a potato or rice with meat.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Zoe Harcombe is a quack
  • chylo1
    chylo1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What is Harcombe?
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I did end up doing phase one for just a week. I fell off the bandwagon so to speak due to a rash of marketing events plus working my usual 50 hr week that i went with what was just conveinent. I did lose 6 lbs on phase one and somehow lost 4 lbs since then. Things have calmed down to my normal work week and Today is my eat whatever I feel like day before I go grocery shopping and really get some good clean food.

Harcombe can be divided up to three phases. All of this on Non Processed Foods.

Phase One- Jump start weight loss and cleanse the body. (No Fruit *the hardest part for me)

Phase Two- (An over simplification disclaimer)- Don't mix fats and carbs. The Weight loss Phase.

Phase Three- Maintenence, Mixing fats and carbs and still eating healthy.

I'll be leafing through my receipes and putting together a Phase Two shopping list and meal plan. I'm going to start blogging this journey i've decided. Writing is a motivation to me.