Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting over again

I have been following a healthy eating regime and managed to lose 3st, unfortunately due to being poorly on and off for over a year I have put a stone back on. I am now fit and healthy again and am trying to get back into eating well and exercising. I am finding it very hard and really need some people to motivate me and shout at me when I am having a bad day, if you can help please add me x

Replies

• linluvsbirda1
    linluvsbirda1 Posts: 20 Member
    I would be happy to do so. I know how you feel. I lost 35 lbs and then put it back on. :( Working my way back to being healthy. My goal is to get there before I turn 40 in January.
  • Thanks for the add, my goal is to fit back into all the lovely clothes I bought last summer! X
  • ylmitch
    ylmitch Posts: 2 Member
    Hi
    I fit into that club, I'm also starting over and it's not a easy battle but I don't want to give up. Hope to find more like me who want to keep the good fight of faith and hope to be healthy
  • cheriannab
    cheriannab Posts: 14 Member
    I have definitely been on and off too. I will add you and maybe we can keep eachother motivated.
  • I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add!
  • I'm in the same boat. Need to have someone to keep me accountable. Your welcome to add me (i'm not yet sure how to do that).
  • lisatrish
    lisatrish Posts: 123 Member
    Add me to the list. I've been lazy for a year and started back exercising & eating right. This time I will succeed. Good luck to everyone who has started this journey again.