30+ lbs to lose - need friends!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have about the same to lose! Added you :)

Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm loving the motivation from this place!
  • Ryguy08
    Ryguy08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am needing to lose 30-40 lbs! I would love to have some more friends to be of motivation to me!!! Let's do this together!

Feel free to add me! I just started on this site. I've lost 32 lbs. and am trying to lose another 18 right now!!
  • Feel free to add me too!
  • fitnesspal754
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me. :)
  • lindeyrae1028
    Options
    Hey hey! I restarted my journey after losing lots and gaining 40 lbs back... BOO!! I need to get that 40 lbs back off of me STAT! Feel free to add me! I am on daily :-)
  • ShredEdde
    ShredEdde Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me… I'm just starting, but am in for the long haul...
  • c_ristina
    c_ristina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I added you. I am in the same boat. I signed on to my fitness pal almost 2 years ago, and didn't log in once. I guess thats how determined I was at 215 pounds. Im here now, losing weight the healthy way. I am looking for motivation also. So, please add me as well.
  • MissBeyondEDC14
    Options
    Mee too! ♥ Looking for friends and motivation. I'm pretty excited but the journey would be so much better with people that share my journey with, Boyfriend has no clue. He's the skinny type that doesn't gain a lb. Add Me! 6_6
  • nneka1224
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I am new here and really need to lose about 18 pounds. It seems scary to even get started but I know it's doable. Please add me and I will be of any support I can. Lord knows I need it too!
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    After giving birth I, like most moms, put myself last. Thanks to post partum depression, and Reese's Cups, I am now battling to get back to my healthy self. Have lost 16 lbs so far, still have 35 to lose. Feel free to add me! (: