Reverse Diet after a 2 week cut?

Options
So im about to start lifting but I want to take off a little bit of body fat before I start bulking so if for two weeks I do cardio with hiit every other day mixed with keto + intermittent fasting 20/4 and have a carb refeed on the staturdays after lifting weights, will a reverse diet be necessary? I know this only a temporary way to lose fat but Im only going to be doing this for a temporary time, so will the body have adapted by the end of the 2nd week or will jumping to maintenance be okay?

Replies

• fitfoutch
    fitfoutch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    All of this is nonsense
  • Supertact
    Supertact Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    So im about to start lifting but I want to take off a little bit of body fat before I start bulking so if for two weeks I do cardio with hiit every other day mixed with keto + intermittent fasting 20/4 and have a carb refeed on the staturdays after lifting weights, will a reverse diet be necessary? I know this only a temporary way to lose fat but Im only going to be doing this for a temporary time, so will the body have adapted by the end of the 2nd week or will jumping to maintenance be okay?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Since you are 15
    Totally missed that.

New advice: OP, eat, lift, sleep....rinse and repeat.