Have you improved your butt?

Options
I know you can't magically go from Miley Cyrus to J.Lo, but has anyone worked hard and transformed their boo-tay?
o-MILEY-CYRUS-570.jpg?3
429035077_1370270009.jpg

Replies

• thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you for asking.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Ladies at work think it's all genetic. I wish I could find a study or proof otherwise.
    Meh.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Right, I've measured my butt. Now I shall endeavor to reshape it through 6 months of hard work and see what happens...
    Experiment of one, yes please.

Maybe I'd get more hits if I said detox, cleanse, low carb, paleo, miracle diet...

Well the plastic surgeons say it's fat that makes your butt pretty...
    http://www.realself.com/question/butt-exercises-increase-my-butt-size
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    strong curves by bret crontreras

:laugh: @ the "please stop" over MC's butt, because...ummm...yeah... i really hate that somehow this flat bootied girl has somehow become the poster child for twerking
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine. I have a Jlo butt.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think so.

SideProgress.jpg
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Yep, though its still got a ways to go before i'm completely happy with it (more muscle, less fat)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Why yes...I have...Butt 2.0 is thanks to lunges and squats.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I didn't start at Miley Cyrus level, but i definitely improved. Mine is both genes and lifting, but lifting alone WILL make a difference.
  • JenLakersFan
    JenLakersFan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have. My butt wasn't incredibly flat before but it still needed work, nonetheless. It was rather saggy as well.

Squats, leg curls, and using the Stairmaster has definitely helped things a lot. There's still some ways to go.. but so far, it is a bit more round, firm and has a more defined shape.
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    One way from a flat butt to a perky one is the dreaded stair master. It was an unintended consequence of 45minute level six daily workouts (I was only expecting weight loss).
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have always had a round and perky booty, genetically. But, I am 35 and I've had two kids, so I have to work on maintenance. I do Strong Curves bretcontreras.com. It did not make my booty more perky or bigger than it was originally, but it did help bring it back to my younger booty roundness and perkiness. I also have a very small waist which adds to the look.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I had a wide flat butt. With 7 months of heavy squats and lunges it is now a wide small bubble butt.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I think I have and according to my husband and a few others I have :) Lots and lots of squats, lunges and weights. I'm cursed with the flat butt genes but trying to see if I can change that.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Yep. It's changed a lot. And I'm doing a hybrid workout plan including Brazil Butt Lift after I finish T25, so I know it's going to change even more. The bad thing is I need to find a new brand of jeans that have a bigger butt. Or I need to master my jean sewing. Things fit in the waist and the thighs, but the butt is super tight now. Not a bad thing though!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Mine is starting to rip holes in the back pockets. lol