Lost 30 pounds in 60 days! Woohoo!

Options
My goal is 100 pounds by my daughter's June 21st wedding. I am getting to the gym 3X per week and staying on track with my fitness pal. Can't believe it is all coming together. I still have a long way to go and I do get frustrated some days. I just want to GET THERE!

Replies

• 55romaine
    Options
    Congratulations that is a fantastic result! Keep up the good work you will get there before you know it.
  • not_lara_croft
    not_lara_croft Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done hun that is very impressive, keep up the good work x
  • comeoutontop
    comeoutontop Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good job! keep it up you will get there
  • foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amaazzziingg. well done
  • kittsmom
    kittsmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Down 50 pounds since 12/17/14-50 more to go! I haven't been able to get to the gym for several weeks due to a back problem, so the last 5 lbs have been due to dieting only!
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I hate to be the voice of reason in the room but thirty pound in 60 days is not only amazing, I'm pretty sure whatever you're doing to lose that much is unsafe. :huh: That's a pound of weight lost every 2 days. I'm not sure how it's even physiologically possible unless you're losing a lot of water.

Anyway, good luck with your goals.
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I hate to be the voice of reason in the room but thirty pound in 60 days is not only amazing, I'm pretty sure whatever you're doing to lose that much is unsafe. :huh: That's a pound of weight lost every 2 days. I'm not sure how it's even physiologically possible unless you're losing a lot of water.

Anyway, good luck with your goals.

We don't know her stats though, I she started at a high weight its a lot easier to lose a lot of weight quickly!