The new girl in the block looking for amazing friends

Options
Hey guys! I'm Anna and yeah, I'm really new to MFP but, I would really and truly love to make friends on here and to have someone to chat with about stuff.
My friends who have been on here tell me how utterly amazing people are on here and I would love to meet awesome people.
I'm an Aries and I know that's random but, I tend to introduce myself that way :') It probably tells you more about me than you need to know haha

Okay, so weight loss wise I have LOADS to lose. I'm hoping to lose a minimum of 100lbs and a maximum of 130lbs because that would put me in the normal range for the BMI stuff
I'm a pretty fun and I have a crazy happy personality and I would be sure to cheer you up on any day (:

More about me:
Well, I've got pretty big dreams. I'm hoping when I finish sixth form, I would get into a pretty good university and study medicine there. I'm thinking of applying to Oxford but it mostly depends on my grades this year if I get straight A's and high A's aswell (:
I like to experiment with things because they're just fun ;D Especially with food. Once I added wine to something I was making with oyster sauce. It tasted AWFUL but, it was pretty fun to do haha
OOH! If we're like friends, we could totally exchange recipes and stuff. I've got pretty awesome recipes and I'd like to learn to cook more things. I make the meanest chicken and sweetcorn sandwich filler ;D

Well, feel free to reply or inbox me or even add me! I await in anticipation to hear your reply!

Replies

• apieceofenergy
    Options
    Well, I'm not amazing by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm more than willing to be your friend! I have a lot to lose myself, still somewhere around 130-150 to go at this point. I track my progress weekly through photos and with a little youtube channel I started where I basically say what's on my mind about that weeks weightloss. Feel free to friend me here and I'll do my best to be an encouraging element in your days on MFP
  • LilMissGeorgie
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has added me, It's a pleasure to be friends ^^
  • sexxxythick
    sexxxythick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i I'm latonia. Im new to this too. I would like to lose a 100+ lbs. So i we're in the same boat! Lol. I'm doin INSANITY/ZUMBA and drinking over a gallon of water daily and counting calories. I'm looking for friends.
  • jaowns
    Options
    add run static and link to you MFP, superb combination
  • erind2017
    erind2017 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a few months, but have just started recently trying to meet some people on here to get me motivated. So I'm always looking for more friends. I'm looking to lose about 50-60 lbs more and currently am doing the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels! I will add you and anybody else feel free to add me! :)
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty amazing. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Anna and yeah, I'm really new to MFP but, I would really and truly love to make friends on here and to have someone to chat with about stuff.
    My friends who have been on here tell me how utterly amazing people are on here and I would love to meet awesome people.
    I'm an Aries and I know that's random but, I tend to introduce myself that way :') It probably tells you more about me than you need to know haha

Okay, so weight loss wise I have LOADS to lose. I'm hoping to lose a minimum of 100lbs and a maximum of 130lbs because that would put me in the normal range for the BMI stuff
    I'm a pretty fun and I have a crazy happy personality and I would be sure to cheer you up on any day (:

More about me:
    Well, I've got pretty big dreams. I'm hoping when I finish sixth form, I would get into a pretty good university and study medicine there. I'm thinking of applying to Oxford but it mostly depends on my grades this year if I get straight A's and high A's aswell (:
    I like to experiment with things because they're just fun ;D Especially with food. Once I added wine to something I was making with oyster sauce. It tasted AWFUL but, it was pretty fun to do haha
    OOH! If we're like friends, we could totally exchange recipes and stuff. I've got pretty awesome recipes and I'd like to learn to cook more things. I make the meanest chicken and sweetcorn sandwich filler ;D

Well, feel free to reply or inbox me or even add me! I await in anticipation to hear your reply!

I am always down for more friends! By the way. I am an Aries too! :D
  • JaneanAnnin
    JaneanAnnin Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I totally agree! I am new to MFP too, and Runtastic (and six pack abs) are great.
  • Desert_flower3
    Desert_flower3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I support everyone :flowerforyou:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all feel free to add..happy to chat or support with anyone
  • llkdjohnson1
    Options
    Hi My name is Linda and I started in Jan. of this year. Please feel free to add me. I have much weight to lose and looking to make friends along the way.
  • JuliaANelson
    JuliaANelson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    My name is Julia and I just joined MFP. I am trying to get my body back, but I have a long way to go...about 110 pounds. I would love to make some friends while I take this journey, and I will support anyone who wants it. Good luck everyone.
  • AshleyAnn9
    Options
    Welcome new fitness pals :)

I can truely say that I've made some good friends on here. This site is amazing. I love all of the support I can give to anyone who is on their own fitness journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • LilMissGeorgie
    Options

Whoaaa Runtastic is awesomee, I've totally downloaded it on my phone. Thanks :)
    I've been on here for a few months, but have just started recently trying to meet some people on here to get me motivated. So I'm always looking for more friends. I'm looking to lose about 50-60 lbs more and currently am doing the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels! I will add you and anybody else feel free to add me! :)

Awh, that's pretty awesome and whoa! I tried the 30 day thingy. It was hard ;~; And thank you! :)
    I'm pretty amazing. :drinker: :bigsmile:

Whoop ;D Being amazing is awesome. Everyone's just amazing ;D
    Feel free to add me! I support everyone :flowerforyou:

D'aw thank youu <3
    hey all feel free to add..happy to chat or support with anyone

Thank youuu ^^
  • LilMissGeorgie
    Options
    Hi My name is Linda and I started in Jan. of this year. Please feel free to add me. I have much weight to lose and looking to make friends along the way.

Hey Linda! I'm Anna and I've just started. I'll definately add you and let's work together to achieve our goals :)
    Hi Everyone,
    My name is Julia and I just joined MFP. I am trying to get my body back, but I have a long way to go...about 110 pounds. I would love to make some friends while I take this journey, and I will support anyone who wants it. Good luck everyone.

Hey Julie! I've got roughly about the same to lose just to be a normal weight. I would love to be your friend to share support :)
    Welcome new fitness pals :)

I can truely say that I've made some good friends on here. This site is amazing. I love all of the support I can give to anyone who is on their own fitness journey. Feel free to add me :)

Hi! Thank you for being so welcoming and this site seems so awesome O:
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im always looking for new friends and motivation on here too, You can add me if you like :) x
  • danyvaone
    Options
    Hi Everyone
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Well I'm amazing (I would say that) so yes come and join me in my sarcastic world :)
    I've got a good group of friends here on MFP so banter galore but then training galore :) oh and eating galore LOL
  • LilMissGeorgie
    Options
    Hi, Im always looking for new friends and motivation on here too, You can add me if you like :) x

Heeey <3
    Yay okaay, i'm totally adding you x :)
    Hi Everyone

Well, haider :)
    Well I'm amazing (I would say that) so yes come and join me in my sarcastic world :)
    I've got a good group of friends here on MFP so banter galore but then training galore :) oh and eating galore LOL

I would say that too ;D omg a sarcastic person! I love sarcastic people. They're just so enjoyable to be around like a daisy in summer fields ;D I think I said that right.. does a saying like that even exist DDDD;
    My friends are really sarcastic and they're just so funny :3
    And that's awesome that you've got a good group of friends :)