Was stuck but started to lose again after increasing cals

Options
Hi all. I have been stuck at my weight for 2 months with not change in weight and INCHES. I was eating net 1200~1250 cals (sometimes gross) but I am thinking of increasing it to 1450~1500 to suit my activity level. I work out 5 times a week for about an hour at moderate intensities. However, I work at home and basically sit all day in front of my computer so I will only get up to go to the loo or to grab myself a glass of water.

I am only looking to lose another 10~15 pounds. Not so much... Before I increase my calories, may I know who had succeeded in jump starting their stagnant weight loss progress after increasing calories? I need to take a big leap of faith because I'm afraid that I was actually eating at tdee already. For your information, I log my food and use a scale to measure my food so I'm tracking quite accurately.

Replies

• ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to increase my calories. I've just started so I'm going to give it some time. Hopefully I'll see results quicker this way.
  • channi_c
    channi_c Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    IVE INCREASED MINE FROM 1200 TO 1400 AND I EXCERSISE TWICE A WEEK, I LOST 3LBS IN THE FIRST WEEK OF INCREASING IT X
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    IVE INCREASED MINE FROM 1200 TO 1400 AND I EXCERSISE TWICE A WEEK, I LOST 3LBS IN THE FIRST WEEK OF INCREASING IT X

@channi_c That sounds great! Were you in a plateau before increasing your calories?
  • Serena272
    Serena272 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later x
  • euphoria13824
    Options
    no one?