Here I go again.....

Options
Hi everyone.

Im introducing myself for about the third time, but I am dedicated to make this moment the one that counts.

I am a mom, a wife and a businesswoman, with a crazy schedule, I workout at home for a half an hour before I have to get ready for work. For me, that gets me up at 4:45am.

I am not looking to buy products or sign up for online coaches however I am looking for friends that will keep me true to my dedication of a better me......

Currently my routine is one day a circuit workout - Jillian michaels or beach body - with the alternating day on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

I am from Ontario Canada and I really dislike the winter, I know it's an irony but I have a plate with 5 pins and two screws in my right ankle so my mobility is limited and painful on some of our cold winter days.

Replies

• Thieka
    Thieka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I'm from Ontario too (SW). I'm on every day and have successfully lost all my weight and would love to add you as a friend.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am from Ontario as well and share your dislike for winter :( I also have mobility issues in the cold due to arthritis problems. I have just gotten back on the bandwagon after previously using MFP to lose over 50 lbs. and would love to have more friends to help me keep on track. Feel free to send me a request !
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    303cthz.gif
  • 125KC
    125KC Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning, BC Canada here :) I hear you about winter - I'm in the snowbelt in the interior of BC and we have winter for 6 months of the year! Your life sounds very similarly hectic as mine! I too workout at 5 am in my basement, and am currently doing Focus T25 and JNL Fusion.

Would welcome any friends to keep the support, encouragement and accountability going!

Stats:
    45 y/o female, 5'2"
    SW: 148
    CW: 144
    GW: 125
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Ontario as well and I'm sick and tired of Winter!! That being said, I rarely exercise outdoors anyways! I like to walk on my lunch hour out in our warehouse. I have an office job so it's a nice break mid-day. In all honesty I'm terribly lazy and my 46lbs weight loss has been 90% diet and 10% exercise. Now that I'm 7lbs or so away from my goal I know I need to ramp up the physical activity so I can firm things up, but just don't feel the motivation just yet. I'm hoping warmer weather will do it for me.

Feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    303cthz.gif

Bwahahha
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm from ontario too...it didn't snow at all this year, wut are you talking about?

:flowerforyou:
  • mstormthorn
    Options
    Hahahaha....... Today was beautiful, could have warn shorts!
  • MichelleLala76
    MichelleLala76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am from Nova Scotia and it has been one of the worst winters in a long time.....it makes me want to go straight home after work...not to the gym! Best of luck everyone