Sensa

Options
Ok, I've seen the Alli posts and know I'm not interested in that!! What about Sensa - the powder you sprinkle on food to "enhance" the flavor and make you eat less?? Anyone try that??? Thanks!!!

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    It is my feeling that if you work at it hard enough & want it bad enough, then there is no reason to use anything but common sense & physical activity to lose weight.
    These "miracle drugs" are just that - drugs. Most of them have not been tested for very long & end up doing more damage than good to the body in the long run.
    Give it time & you will see lawsuits against Alii & Sensa for one reason or another.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked at it really hard but I am betting it is mostly fiber. I would try just upping your fiber and see if that does the trick.
  • Suzy12
    Suzy12 Posts: 284
    Options
    It's not fiber. It's suppose to enhance the taste of the food and thereby make the food more satisfying. I'm getting desperate. I might fork over the bucks to give it a try.....
  • Loseittoo
    Loseittoo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's not fiber. It's suppose to enhance the taste of the food and thereby make the food more satisfying. I'm getting desperate. I might fork over the bucks to give it a try.....

Desperate? I don't understand. You only have a few pounds to lose. Whats with the desperation?

While you ponder that I found some user reviews of it. I would not go any where near this crap

Here are some reviews

http://www.dietspotlight.com/sensa-review/
    In 5 days I lost 4 lbs…but by day 2 I had the worst stomach cramps and diarreah… it just never stopped. Today I woke up so nauseous, the feeling was worse than the worst hangover I ever had with severe stomach cramps and constant vomitting. I also had horrible cold sweats… I returned my product today…C I would not recommend Sensa for anyone.
    I lost 7 pounds my first week! However, once I moved on to month 2, I found it hard to continue. I was getting stomach aches and having my IBS kick in big time. You cannot really taste the crystals, and I really think that Sensa would work for me, but it’s not worth being sick all the time.

There is no magic pill or "sprinkle" that will help you lose weight. It will how ever make your wallet or purse lighter. I am so ready to start selling my own weight loss crap. Every one seems willing to spend money on crap as long as it sounds good.