New! trying to loose my baby weight!

Options
Hi I'm Deanna. I recently had my first baby and gained a TON of weight through my pregnancy and now I am trying to loose it all. I try to workout but its hard with a baby who is demanding to be held 24/7 haha so my only real chance is watching what I eat. I need support and I am willing to give it so add me <3

Replies

• Boopa
    Boopa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, baby weight can be the toughest to get rid of!. I am right there with losing that extra few spare tires that came along with the newest addition. :bigsmile:
  • deasourus
    deasourus Posts: 16
    Options
    Its tough, right?! I dont even know when I could possibly workout. Sometimes when she's napping I can squeeze in a few crunches or something but that's about it! I used to take her on walks but its getting soo hot out I don't want her sensitive skin to burn!
  • Junisahn
    Junisahn Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    For exercise, I do a TON of yard work (lucky to have a big yard, tho) while she naps. There is definitely very little time for things like running or going to a gym, since when my hubby gets home from work, it's family time, then dinner time, then baby bed time, and before you know it, mommy bed time!

Maybe invest a few bucks in a jumprope or something that lets you burn alot of calories in one place?
  • nbenos
    nbenos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Try a mommy and me exercise class... you use your little angel as your weight. Most gyms and/or rec centers will have a class that you can sign up for. Good luck!
  • jenniferscheller
    jenniferscheller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I get you. I have three little ones a 4 year old girl and 2 year old twin boys. lost all the weight after my daughter but woo hoo the twin skin just won't go away! So here I am slugging it out with the rest of you guys.
  • gajewski01
    Options
    Hey, Im in the same boat with trying to lose pregnancy weight. It is my second pregnancy and the first one I lost it super fast. Now this weight I have from my second pregnancy is going no where. I will do sit ups all day and walks but nothing is coming off. I will also eat the best and still no progress. I am actually going to see a doctor about it.. So maybe its not me but something else. I hope
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    HI! Good Luck on your weight loss journey..I am trying to lose weight after having 5 babies...it gets harder every time..My oldest is 22 and my youngest is 18 months! lol....Add me as a friend if you'd like, we can support each other :)