Saying Hi!

Options
Hi. I'm new here. I guess tech. I set up the account I think last year, but never did anything with it. I tend to find that I have trouble following through with things like this...writing, calorie counting, logging in exercise. ..ect. But here I am and I look forward to the friendship that is found on a similar path. I also hope that I too can encourage someone like I am encouraged. I did log in my breakfast and now I am off to go for a jog.

I am overweight by at least 50lbs. and had to get on cholesterol meds and I just want to take back my health. I wasn't always this way. But I have found that food WAS my comfort and now it mocks me.

Replies

• aimeegoudas
    aimeegoudas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had an account a couple years before I got serious. I am 10 lbs in and have 50 to go. I didn't star making progress until I joined a group and love the accountability it provides. Let's get motivated!
  • tevadiva
    Options
    That's encouraging to me! I go to the doc this morning to get a check up. I bought my favorite protein shake yesterday and a few really cute workout shirts and I am ready to get moving:-)
  • kiwi_girl2014
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Im new to the site but keen to meet new people with the same struggles. Life is great but being over weight is no fun :( so here I am!