What is the meaning behind your MFP screename?

Options

Replies

• Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Flynn is my maiden name and I am passionate about Flamenco Dancing.
  • badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Meaning 1- I used to own three bull terriers (target dogs) and they weren't always good.

OR

Meaning 2-Im a taurus and the year I was born.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm a gourmet baker. Most Brides think their wedding is all about them.

No.

Just. No.

Its all about the cake.:wink:
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Because I am eldamiano..
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl that love astronomy. Love camping out under a clear sky with my telescope.
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    lazy...

funny-lazy-cat.gif
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    Mine is simple. I hate running :)
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I could tell you, but then the deception would be revealed and I'd have to change my name. :tongue:
  • meganmoo86
    meganmoo86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    megan = my name
    moo = cow's moo and I am bit of a cow in terms of being overweight. Not as in moody cow! (well maybe a tad lol)
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    MagJam was a name a friend of mine came up with for me and my wife. I have since used it in just about everything.

Mag is my initials and Jam is part of my wife's name. 2004 is when we got married.
  • socunpato
    Options
    It means "I'm a duck". It's what my mom says everytime she is asked a question she doesn't want to answer, and after trying several usernames I gave up: Whatever, leave me alone, I'm just a duck.

Pretty dumb, I know :laugh:
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Pretty simple. I'm an alien species of frogs from a planet much warmer than Earth so I'm always cold here.
  • freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    it's what you get if you cross a Neanderthal with a Homo sapiens sapiens (aka Cro-Magnon)

Because I'm average height for a neanderthal woman, while also having a much larger rib cage than average (for a woman of any height) plus little short arms and legs. And I'm stronger than average and don't feel the cold much. That's what neanderthals were like. But I have a vertical forehead and pointy chin, which is proof that I'm a Homo sapiens sapiens, hence "neandermagnon"

Also because neanderthal women were probably the toughest, strongest women who ever lived and contrary to popular belief, neanderthals weren't stupid. They survived ice age winters with only middle palaeolithic technology and hunted huge animals with only close range weapons, e.g. thrusting spears. And they looked after sick, injured and elderly members of their tribes. So not like the stereotype at all.

Also did I mention that I'm a palaeoanthropology nerd?

^This is my favorite.

Mine is because I'm freckled and a bit of a rebellious woman. I always thought bad girls had the most interesting stories, in Disney fairy tales and in the Bible. I mean, doesn't everyone want to know Ursula's story? Ariel's is boring.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Pretty simple. I'm an alien species of frogs from a planet much warmer than Earth so I'm always cold here.

awesome
  • EverythingNicki
    Options
    I was having a hard time coming up with something original, so I used the name of my natural artisan bath and beauty company. And yes, I was equally uninspired when naming that as well! :)
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Crateria is a zone in Metroid.
  • stompee
    Options
    Stompee is the name of my Nile Monitor I had for about 12 or so years before he passed away. I saved him from a pet store that was trying to get him to eat vegetables.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers

CFL football team
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    srarojas = Senior Airman Robin Rojas (Air Force Reservist)
  • Kitten376
    Options
    I like Hello Kitty