Team Awesome December Challenge: Guilt free weekends!

Options
Team Awsome December Challenge: Guilt free weekends!

The holiday month is here. Parties and get-togethers almost every weekend. This months challenge focuses on strong will power during the week so as to have more fun on the weekend. Maintain weight loss and minimize gain.

So, here it is:

From monday to friday, You must do an additional 20 min of cardio. This will give you over 1000 calories to party with on the weekend.

Lets face it, we are all going to blow are diets on the weekend, no reason we can't take measures during the week to manage the potential consequences.

Role call in here to notify your participation and every friday to let everyone know how you did. Also, tell us about the awesome partying you may have participated in.

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    There aren't any holiday parties planned for my family or me, but I will join this Challenge because I do enough damage to my usual routine on the weekends.
  • pnesabrina
    pnesabrina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I´m on!!! I´m all for planning beforehand... and enjoying holidays in a guilt-free way!!! :love: Loved it!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm on board for this challenge. I am trying to do a fitness class 4 days a week plus 30 minutes of cardio.
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I