College Student wants to get in shape

Options
Hey everybody !!

I'm currently a freshman in college and even though I've used MFP for nearly 2 years now I never got the guts to introduce myself. So.....here I am ! The problem I'm dealing with is living in college and eating healthy without taking too much time is very hard. For the last 3 months I've been eating popcorn and ice-cream to have energy at nights to do homework. I've gained 10 pounds from there. BUT, Christmas is near and I want to be able to wear my favourite dress again :)

So please add me as friend if you want to and we can be fit and and stay healthy together :)

Replies

• sarabuc
    Options
    Hello! I'm a sophomore in college, a complete health and workout freak, so I might be able to help. I would actually like to introduce you to some friends of mine: Bolthouse Farms, V8, tea, and my blog. I recently wrote an article that might help you out and find way to get fit, and back in shape. Here's the link to the article: http://jfiander.com/wordpress/slightly-serious-note/yoga-pilates-yogalates-stress-relief-weight-loss/

Hope this helps! Go ahead and add me on here if you like, but in order to really be able to help you, I need to know what your daily schedule looks like for the week.

Cheers!
    x, Sarah Ashley
  • tititran
    Options
    I love tea. I have like 5 different types of tea from Teavana. Even plain green tea is amazing. About the Bolthouse Farm juices, I'm quite concern about the sugar amount. I'm a weekdays vegetarian so I'm fine with the amount of fiber and veggies intake. I'm seeking a way to reduce carbs cause I heard that it's not really good for you when you are planning to loose weight.